POSITION! POSITION! Come enjoy the closest apartment to the ski lifts. Delight in spectacular mountain views from this absolutely beautiful residence. Stroll across to the Friday Flat ski area or take a ride to the top on the Gunbarrel Quad Chair.
Stroll across the road to the Friday Flat ski area. Take a ride to the top on the Gunbarrel Quad Chair or ski with the kids on Easy Does It. Hire some gear or take a lesson. Everything is so close!
Enjoy the spectacular mountain views from this absolutely beautiful apartment.
After a hard day on the slopes relax in the wonderful living areas that fill the second floor of the apartment. Cosy up in front of the fire, watch a DVD or play a game. A few nibbles and drinks on the deck or a great meal from the kitchen.
Take a walk to the village for a restaurant treat or a spot of shopping. Try a winter swim in the Olympic pool in the Thredbo Leisure centre just 100m away then come back and chill out in Angala 3.
*bedroom 1- QS bed, TV
*bathroom 1- spa bath, shower, toilet
*bedroom 2- double bed, single bunk, single bed. TV
*bathroom 2- shower, toilet
*kitchen- fridge, pantry, oven, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, Aldi coffee machine
*dining table, chairs
*lounge, TV, DVD, dvds, sound system, games
*deck, BBQ, outdoor setting
*laundry- drying room, washer/dryer
*1 undercover parking space
*floor heating in winter
*cot & highchair available
*accommodates 6 people
SUMMERTIME at Angala 3 can be so quiet and relaxing. Picnic on a boulder or lay on the lush grass. Watch Merritt's Creek ramble by or the clouds cast shadows on the mountains. BBQ on the deck and watch the wildlife. Stroll to the village for a restaurant meal or a little shopping.
Summertime can also be exciting and active. Go ride a bike, explore the many bushwalking trails, take a swim in the Olympic pool or play golf or tennis. The choice is yours!
The whole apartment is for your use. Angala has one car space, so for any extra cars there is an overnight car parking area about 100m behind.
Other things to note
WINTER BOOKING CONDITIONS
Bookings are for 2 or 5 or 7 nights with arrival and departure on a Friday or Sunday.
SUMMER BOOKING CONDITIONS
Bookings are a minimum 4 nights.
1. The premises is to be used solely for holiday purposes.
2. Only the total number of adults/children as specified in the confirmation letter may stay at the premises although you are welcome to have a reasonable number of day guests visit the premises.
3. You agree to keep the premises and its contents in clean and good condition and repair, reasonable wear and tear excepted, and forthwith to pay to us, by way of bond, such amount necessary reasonably for us to repair the premises and to replace all items to an equivalent value, all articles and fittings that may become damaged or lost during your stay. You are required to immediately inform us of all damage to the premises and all damage to and loss of its contents during your period of stay.
4. You must place your garbage in the relevant garbage bins in the garbage enclosure at the driveway entry.
5. For the enjoyment of others the premises is strictly non-smoking.
6. It is expected that guests will respect the property, and leave it in the same condition as at the time of entry.
We expect all guests will clean up after themselves on departure, which includes, but is not limited to, general rubbish, personal fridge and cupboard contents, general bathroom and kitchen clean up, BBQ etc
7. Following the completion of your stay and after our inspection of the premises, the Bond will be refunded to you as soon as possible. If we retain the bond, or part of the bond, we will give to you a reasonable written accounting thereof.
This host has 36 reviews for other properties.View other reviews