You'll love the quiet location, convenience and affordability of this charming 3 bedroom, 3 bath townhome in a beautifully WOODED area, just a short walking distance to Eagle Lodge and across the street from Sierra Star Golf course (Mammoth's Best). This complex is situated on a bluff with views of the Sherwin's and Snow Creek Valley, lots of open space, and yet close to town and the slopes- perfect for both winter and summer vacations.
This bi-level, south facing townhome with newly installed carpet is bright and sunny with a wonderful tree top view and decorated with lots of antiques; skis, sleds and mining artifacts (dated back to the 1800s) on the walls. Cedar lined walls and Cathedral ceiling offers a very Private Cabin setting. Beautiful newer Hardwood floor in living and dining room plus natural slate tiles in all bathrooms and Kitchen. Also there is only 1 common wall, so this townhome it's extremely quiet.
features 2 full baths downstairs and 1 full bath upstairs - no waiting in line for showers in the morning. All 3 bedrooms are located on the same level and the master bedroom boasts a king size Rococo bed with a private bath and flat screen TV. The second bedroom also has a king size 4-poster bed with designers' bedding. There is also a great kids' room with a Queen-size Log style bunk bed and log twin bed for sleeping up to 4! (In addition, there are 2 twin size mattress mats for the late arrivers ;-).
A full kitchen and open living area will make meals and evenings a great time to reminisce about the days' activities, and you can enjoy a large flat screen smart TVs, Wifi, NETFLIX, DVD and Blue Ray Players!
Other amenities include a year-round Jacuzzi and Sauna, especially nice for relaxing those weary muscles after a hard day on the slopes AND for summer activities you'll appreciate the BBQ, Pool and tennis court right on the premises.
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
- Walk to Eagle Lodge (in approx. 10 minutes) thru Tennis Village walking path and Holiday Vista Dr.
- Free Shuttle (2nd stop from Eagle lodge), stops right outside of the Complex.
- Complementary WiFi hotspot - (Bring your laptops).
- Enjoy Sledding with Kids behind units 23, 42 & 43.
- Quiet location next to Forest Service land and beautiful Meadow in the summer.
- Spa Jacuzzi, Sauna, Heated Swimming pool & Tennis Court (during summer).
- Washer & Dryer in the unit
- Mattresses and Pillows are all protected by CLEANREST Pro against allergens, dust mites and bedbugs. Commercial grade mattress encasements, used by major hotels.
- Energy efficient wood stove.
- Large Pantry closet for guest use.
- iPhone / iPod Alarm Charger.
- Hair dryer in each bathroom.
- Keyless Entry - (New security code issued to every guest).
- Children's books and toys.
- Slate flooring in entryway plus kitchen & bathrooms.
- New Carpet March 2014
- Travertine counters in the updated kitchen.
- SMART TVs in every room.
- From our unit - walk 1 minute to the Pool/Spa and 3 minutes to the Shuttle stop right outside of our complex.
- 2 BBQs available by the pool (weather permitted) for guests to use (visible from the townhouse - super close). No use of BBQ or Open fire permitted on townhouse balcony.
Master Bedroom - Cal King bed with private bathroom. Standing shower.
Bedroom #2- Cal King Bed.
Bedroom #3 - 1 Queen and Twin Log Bunk bed and an individual Twin (sleeps 4).
2nd Floor /Upstair South Facing High Ceiling with large windows
Tree top & Tennis court view
Living and Dinning room
Renovated Kitchen and Bath