You'll have the ultimate Horshoe Bay vacation when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom lakefront cabin, which sleeps 10. With a covered porch, boat dock and outdoor fire pit, this home provides an idyllic backdrop to your Texas lake getaway!
Fond memories and lake adventures await you at this cozy Horseshoe Bay vacation rental cabin! Nestled on a secluded 1-acre lot adjacent to 1,000 acres of open space, this lakefront Texas Hill Country cabin offers the peace and quiet of the countryside, while still being within easy reach of exciting Lake LBJ activities.
With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 10 guests, this comfortable residence is perfect for families and friends traveling together. Inside, the 1,600 square-foot cabin features vaulted ceilings in the living room and bedrooms, as well as plenty of space to spread out in privacy. You'll enjoy preparing home-cooked meals in the kitchen, which comes fully stocked with spices, utensils, and plates - all you need to bring are the food and drinks! Spend your downtime in living room, where you can unwind by the fireplace and watch cable TV. All the other amenities you need to feel at home are here, including air conditioning, linens, towels, toiletries, and in-unit laundry machines for your convenience.
Look forward to relaxing on the covered wraparound porch and admiring the views from the mosaic table. For some unique entertainment, play a game of boccee ball or horseshoes with your companions. All the essentials for a barbecue are here, such as a standard Weber charcoal grill and professional BBQ pit that's great for briskets and slow cooking. Perhaps the best exterior feature is the quaint cove and boat dock that allow easy access to the main portion of Lake LBJ. You'll also have access to lake with the neighborhood's private boat ramp, allowing you to launch ski boats and jet skis.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, cable TV, fireplace, wraparound deck, charcoal grill, fire pit, horseshoes, and boat dock (plenty of space to bring your own boat!)
- Private neighborhood boat ramp to launch your boat conveniently
- Nestled on a secluded 1-acre property with direct access to Lake LBJ
- Close to restaurants, shopping, wineries and several family-friendly attractions!
- Master Bedroom: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen-sized Beds and 1 Pullout Bed
- A Full-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed (unless guest receives prior homeowner approval)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
From Nov 17 - 25, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 1325 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.