Make your next vacation one for the books when you stay at this exquisite home in Sandy. It’s impossible not to fall in love with the charming atmosphere and breathtaking scenery surrounding this 4-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home which sleeps 11.
Let this gorgeous, clean and well furnished 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom house serve as your ultimate home-away-from-home during your next getaway to Sandy, Utah. You’ll enjoy the property’s secluded feel while still having access to all the conveniences of suburban living. Situated in a cul-de-sac of a nice, quiet neighborhood, you’ll find that this property truly is a relaxing retreat! With 3,600 square feet of beautifully decorated living space, an open floor plan great for entertaining, and enough accommodations to comfortably sleep 8 guests, this residence is an ideal size for a large group or multiple families traveling together. There are even indoor and outdoor kennels to keep your furry friends comfortable! A 2-car garage with RV parking provide even more convenience for guests stopping in Sandy during a tour of the gorgeous West. After an exciting day exploring the area, refuel with a delicious home-cooked meal prepared in the unit's fully stocked kitchen before gathering around the casual dining area. The home's formal dining room will serve as a wonderful setting for holiday feasts, and a kitchenette in the basement offers more space to cook a grand meal. Afterwards, enjoy your favorite movie on one of the 2 60-inch flat screen TVs, complete with theatre-style Bose surround sound. Wireless internet access, basic cable TV, telephone, wireless printer, and a fax machine offer additional ways to stay connected with your friends and colleagues back at home during your trip. The kids will love spending time down in the basement playing pool and hanging out in the great recreation room! At the end of a cold and snowy day, unwind in front of one of the home's 3 cozy fireplaces with a cup of hot cocoa and a good book - it doesn't get much better than that!
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, basement with kitchenette, 3 fireplaces, 2 60-inch flat screen TVs with Bose surround sound and basic cable, wireless internet access, recreation room, indoor and outdoor pet kennels, and much more
- Fantastic location with easy access to skiing, hiking, biking, rock climbing, and numerous other Rocky Mountain activities!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 4: King-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Basement can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Extra person fee for additional guests over 8, $100 per person, per stay, maximum 2 additional guests
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.