About this listing
Boran apartment is located in the old town just 150m from the center and Diocletian palace. Surrounded by old stone houses, enjoy the charm and feel the history and tradition of Split, the town old over 1700g. Radunica is great place to stay as you can access whole city by foot from there.
Cafes, restaurants, museums and our famous promenade Riva, you are close to everything.
You are alone there with your own entrance and keys. The neighborhood is very safe and the district surrounding our apartment is pedestrian access,so you can enjoy peaceful stay.
Apartment has a separate kitchenette fully equipped, bathroom with shower . Bedroom has two single beds and a pull-on sofa bad. Cable tv and wi-fi internet access. Provided ( free of charge ) clean bed and linen towels, toilet paper, kitchen soap, blankets. Tourist tax included in price.
All important attractions and services are within a very short walk(100 meters). 10 minute walk to beautiful beaches,Bacvice(sandy beach) or Ovcice( stone beach). Ferry terminal to islands Hvar,Brac,Korcula,Vis and Italy is 5 minutes far away. Main bus terminal and train station are 5 minutes far away too.
Interaction with guests
We are happy to help you with any advice or anything else that you need. Airport transfers can be arranged by prior request (surcharge). If you will be travelling by car you may park approximately 100m from the apartment for free.
-Please keep the apartment clean and respect our property, equipment and furnishings.
- All electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, etc.) and lights need to be turned off when you're not at home. We love our environment!
- Please respect our neighbourhood. It's expressly forbidden to make loud noises during the times between 2 pm to 4 pm and from 11 pm to 8 am.
- Parties are not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted in the apartment.
- Please lock the door of the apartment and house when going out
- When you're not in the apartment please open the windows to refresh air and allow circulation.
I am a very friendly person, who loves animals and nature.But the best thing in my life is my family.
Born and raised in Split,and always ready to give you advice about my hometown.