Welcome and thank you for for your interest.
Unlike my other house on the seaside (Typical Cosy Flat 50m From The Sea), this appartment is an attic at the second floor of a typical ligurian house just few steps from the ancient medieval village of Final Borgo. This "borgo" is recognized as the "most beautiful villages of Italy".
The house is structured as following:
- The entrance, with a walk-in closet, leads to the other rooms of the flat.
- The bedroom with a twin bed and a large wardrobe
- The living room and the kitchen share the same room
- The couch can be transformed in a twin bedroom
- Bathroom with a shower
- A laundry room with sink, washing machine, iron, ironing
board, clotheshorse and the cleaning accessories
- A spacious terrace with a nice view on the roofs, on the terrace you can easily have breakfast, lunches or romantic dinners.
- The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, oven, hob, water
heater and dishes
- It is also available, upon request, a cradle-bed and a "high-
chair" for our little guests.
- In the flat you will find: soaps and toilet paper.
- In the kitchen you will find: napkins, coffe, the, sugar, oil,
vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Bed sheets and towels are included in the rental.
- Air conditioning, Heating, Electricity, Gas, Hot Water, are included in the price.
- With a short (15 min) walk it will be possible to reach one of the nicest beach with a powdery sand.
- Nearby the flat you can also find many public transportation that you can use to move around (bus, shuttles etc...) and is also available a FREE BIKE SHARING SERVICE.
- Just outside the flat is possible to cross a bridge over the Aquila river and be inside the medieval village.
Now served by FREE WI-FI
- Across the whole year you can also enjoy several cultural expositions like painting, photography and music and, being in Italy, there is no lack of good restaurants, bar, wine bar ready to satisfy all your desires :)
- For the shopping lovers there are several boutiques, antique shops and artisanal crafts.
- Furthermore Finalborgo, is recognised as one of the best location for climbing, free climbing and mountain biking.
You can find amazing paths with breath taking views as well as schools and guides.
- If you prefer hiking there are several path in the hinterland that you can follow for several hours immerse in the nature and archeological sites as well.
- Among the best archeological attractions you can find:
- Caves of Toirano with the largest cemetery of cave bears in
- Sea Caves of Bergeggi accessible with boats
- Aquatic Amusement Park "Le Caravelle", in Ceriale.
- If you arrive or rent a car you can find both free and paying park nearby the flat.
- The railway station is located 15 min walk from the flat... ...Anyway we will meet you to the train station and take you home with our car.
The airport of Genova is 65 km away (45 min by highway) and the airport of Nizza (France) is at 130 Km (1h and 30 min of highway).