Fully equiped beach house to suit 1-2 families. Only short walk to Copacabana Beach.
* 2 Queen Bedrooms
* 2 Bunk beds, Extra Trundle & Port-a-Cot if required
* Living room with TV, BluRay player and Wii U
* Eat in kitchen
* Deck with Outdoor setting
Rainforest outlook, cosy beach house with all you need for the perfect beach get away.
* pillows, blankets and duvets (must bring own linen)
* fully equiped kitchen with plates, glasses, utensils, pots/pans, fridge/freezer, tea and coffee, microwave, toaster and kettle
* Outdoor setting
* WeberQ LPG BBQ
* Washing machine and line
* Wii U and games
* TV / BluRay player and a selection of DVDs
* Toys (kids), Books, Games & Puzzles
* Separate Shower and Toilet
* Off street parking for 2 cars
* Iron & board
Sheets and towels required.
Copacabana Beach 15min walk door to sand or 2min drive.
Avoca, Terrigal, Macmasters, Boudhi National Park and Erina Fair within 15-20min drive.
Travellers may use all spaces at the property including house, deck and yard.
Interaction with guests
Guests are welcome to contact us during their stay via mobile phone. Brochures are available at the property for local restaurants and attractions.
Other things to note
Garbage & Recycling Waste is collected by Gosford Council on Monday mornings in Copacabana. Bins are located at the property and should be left out on the street of a Sunday evening should your stay fall over these days.
No Smoking (inside) - other guests don't like the smell
No Pets - wild turkeys, owls, kookaburras and other wildlife roam around
No Parties - we respect our neighbours' right to serenity
From Dec 22, 2017 - Jan 27, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.