Located in a strategic position between S. Siro, Duomo (city centre) and Rho Fiera with the possibility to dine looking at the sunset behind Stadium.
Very close to Via Ravizza, an area where you can find hundreds of fancy restaurants and shops.
Position: 800m away from Amendola Fiera Metro 1 red line (directly connected to Rho Fiera - Expo 2015 ). In the front of the palace it is possible to get tram n.16 which brings you in Duomo (centre of the city) in only 15 mins!
- Description: Refurbished 70 sq m apartment at 7th floor with panoramic view on Milan. 1 queen bed and 1 sofa-single-bed.
- Why I've bought this apartment: it's only 5 mins walking from Via Ravizza and Via Marghera, my favourite streets for restaurants and bars in Milano (I can't even suggest a restaurant since I like all of them).
Moreover, In Milano there are three main streets for shopping. One is Via Montenapoleone (luxury), another one is Corso Buenos Aires (All italian and international fashion brand) and the last one is Corso Vercelli (similar to Buenos Aires) which is 10 mins walking from the apartment (5 mins by taking tram n.16)
During the stay I will be at your disposal for addressing all your questions about Milano (Parties, places to visit etc...)
It is requested to
- keep the voice soft due to neighbor requests
- remember to close building doors in order to avoid the intrusion of external people
- close all the windows every time you leave the apartment
- lock the door with the provided keys
- take care of all the furniture available within the house