Enjoy HK in a quiet, bright 1 Bedroom apartment with plenty of space for HK standards. Fantastic, convenient location 2 min walk from Wan Chai MTR. It's quiet, peaceful and everything you need for a wonderful stay in HK.
Apartment all to yourself.
Welcome to my home! You have the entire 1 bedroom apartment completely to yourselves during your entire stay. There is a communal rooftop (which no one else uses and hence is basically private).
I have many excellent reviews (please view my profile) so please be assured that you will have a fantastic time at my apartment.
- UP TO 4 PEOPLE... Two people on the real bed in the bedroom. Two people on the sofabed.
- INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT LOCATION. I guess you've read other ads so won't go into detail. MTR 100m, Tram 100m, Buses. Best thing is Wan Chai market basically downstairs. If you crave a home cooked meal you can't go wrong. Quiet side of Wan Chai. None of the noise, dodginess and shenanigans of Lockhart Rd (although its good for a drink every now and then... seriously, just a drink). Hennessy Rd has heaps of buses all times of day and night. China visa office 10 min walk away. Quiet street off the main road...
- WHY WAN CHAI AND NOT CENTRAL? You get a more local and "real" perspective of Hong Kong. More of a residential feel compared to the office buildings of central. But you are still only two MTR stops away and can get anywhere in HK very easily and quickly.
- ROOFTOP... Yes it's communal but no one uses it. I'm on the top level so no additional stairs required. Just move the outdoor furniture in/out each time you use it. Great for a BBQ (I have a portable Weber) which you are more than welcome to use. Perfect for a cigarette/cigar if that's you. Fantastic open view to Happy Valley. Its a fantastic space to enjoy and chill out in your own secluded space... you too will appreciate it given how dense and crowded HK can be.
- WESTERN BATHROOM (separate toilet and shower). None of this shower over the toilet chinese inconvenient stuff... Instantaneous gas hot water. One bathroom.
- BED... Full double bed (HK size so 137cm x 190cm). It's a soft comfy mattress. Definitely not rock hard chinese style. Plenty of closet space. Air conditioning, sheets, towels etc as you would expect.
- SOFABED. The living area has a sofabed which you can use. Extra sheets are in the closent in the bedroom.
It is an older apartment building but inside is really well maintained. You will feel very comfortable. Elevator... thank god it's not a walk up.
Please note that this is actually a two bedroom apartment. I normally live here but am making the place available whilst I am travelling. All my things are in the other bedroom so please do not access this. You will have one bedroom, the living area, bathroom and kitchen to yourself during the entire stay.
- ENTIRE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT TO ALL TO YOURSELVES... Its bright, spacious for HK standards and quiet.
- MY LOCAL KNOWLEDGE... I will send you my personal guide to HK... the best cantonese roast meats, wanton noodles, local chinese cafes, dim sum, walks, bakery, vegetarian restaurant, dumplings, local non dodgy thai massage places... all within walking distance. And the coolest nightspots and hip restaurants around LKF and Wan Chai and elsewhere.
- KITCHEN, COOKING... With Wan Chai market literally downstairs you can buy whatever you need if you crave a home cooked meal. Of course stuff like oil, salt, pepper, soy etc are good for you to use. Fridge, microwave, 2 gas burners, kettle... and all the other the usual kitchen gear.
- UNLIMITED INTERNET AND WIFI (1,000 mpbs which is the fastest you can get in residential homes).
- CABLE TV... On demand movies, English Premier League, La Liga and heaps more. And a 42 inch LED TV to watch it on.
- MAID/CLEANER... Can be organised if required for an additional fee. She is wonderful and irons as well (depending on timing of your visit of course) but you can use the iron if you really have the urge.
- LAUNDRY washing machine. Clothes rack to dry your clothes.
- BEDDING Standard bed linen, towels, hair dryer, dehumidifier etc.
Interaction with guests
You get an entire 1 Bedroom apartment to yourselves.
Self check in and self check out. Check in and check out can be flexible but this will depend upon guests immediately before and after.
At any time, please feel free to contact me via phone, email, sms, what app etc. Happy to answer questions at any time. I'm contactable at any time all to make sure you enjoy HK!
Other things to note
Check in/out really flexible. All dependent upon guests before/after.
No parties please.
Please respect my apartment as you would my own. I am trusting you in my home and hope you show me the mutual respect I deserve.
This host has 111 reviews for other properties.View other reviews