About this listing
Private SMALL room on the first floor with a SHARED bathroom located of a spacious Anaheim Hills home. Conveniently located, the house is near the 55 and 91 freeways.
Close to Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, and under a 30 minute drive to the beach.
• (NOT waking distance to any amusement park)
••Note: Minimum of 30 days stay required for your booking.
The space include a Queen sized bed, closet, hangers, ceiling fan, luggage rack.
The house has WiFi throughout and you also have access to the living rooms, with a leather couches and HDTV ( including DVD, Cable and Netflix).
* NO PETS ALLOWED
You have access to the living rooms, kitchen/appliances for light cooking ONLY heating pre-cooked meals and we expect it to be left as found it.
•GUESTS NEED TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN FOOD•
Upstairs full bathroom and downstairs half-bath ( both SHARED bathrooms), toiletries and towels provided.
Dining room, backyard and BBQ grille. Public STREET parking is free in the neighborhood.
Interaction with guests
We love our guests and are happy to meet and chat with them, but are also very respectful of their privacy.
Host lives on premises. We are going to be present at the listing when you stay.
Other things to note
• Please DO NOT KEEP or eat any food in the room as it could attract ants, use the dining table or table in the patio.
• Check-in anytime after 3 : 00pm
• Check out at 11 : 00am
• Please PICK UP your luggage off the hardwood floors, avoid WHEELING and DRAGGING luggages on the stairs.
• Upstairs full bathroom, downstairs half-bathroom (SHARED); equipped with toiletries and towels.
Please leave the bathroom door open so other guests will know it is available for their usage.
Please keep clean and dry as possible.
For out of State /Country visitors California is in a drought, please be mindful of water use.
Water conservation is in FORCE in California.
• We love our home and hope that you will too. We expect our guests to be clean and considerate.
• Please REMOVE THE SHOES every single time once you enter the house.
Brand new Flip-flops are provided for your use.
Flip-flops use inside the house ONLY and DO NOT take the flip-flops to the beach.
**(Please take them with you when you check-out).
Please DO NOT bring in guests without clearing them beforehand with Sandra directly.
••ONLY REGISTERED guests allowed in the house.
•• Close doors GENTLY.
• No pets. No smoking. No medical marijuana. No drugs.
• Light kitchen use only need to be open for pre-heated meals.
Please wash all dishes that you used and place in the dishwasher.
•DO NOT USE the KITCHEN /microwave after 9:00pm
(Sorry for the inconvenience is for consideration of the family members and other guests)
• Please DO NOT KEEP any food or EAT in the room as it could attract ants, use the dining room or patio table to eat.
• Only guest who's stayed more than 4 nights can use the washing machine.
Clothes with sand are NOT allowed to wash.
• Please KEEP NOISE to a MINIMUM between 9:00 pm - 8:00 am
• May not be safe or suitable for infants ( Under 2 years).
• Children need to be mentioned in the booking.
• PARKING: STREET PARKING ONLY!
Public street parking is free in the neighborhood.
You can pull up to the driveway to unload your luggage and park on the street afterwards.
Except on TUESDAY street cleaning between 8:00am to 12:00 noon they do ticket if you are on the way of the street cleaning.
Please MOVE your vehicle to the driveway on Tuesday morning only to avoid the ticket.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 157 reviews for other properties.View other reviews