- Kitchenette located in Asa Norte and near the North Avenue L2 and UNB - University of Brasilia and close to the main sights of the downtown area.
Apartment with 32m², 2nd floor, living room, large bedroom, fitted kitchen and bathroom.
- Single bed;
- Dining table;
- Wireless Internet;
- Air conditioning;
- Other utensils
- Bath towel and bedding every 4 days included.
- Block provided with shops, restaurants, bookstores, gyms.
- Served by public transport, with approximate distances:
- Airport - 16 km;
- Praça dos Três Poderes - 7 km;
- National stadium in Brasilia and Convention Center - 4.7 km;
- Brasília Mall - 3.3 km;
- Conjunto Nacional Mall - 3 km;
- Olhos D'Agua Park -
SQN 413 North Via L 2 - 2.7 km;
- City Park - 7.6 km.
Interaction with guests
Guest has total privacy and may be attended by the hosts whenever necessary.
Other things to note
nformation about Brasilia : - at first, the name " Brasilia " referred only to the region formed by the Pilot Plan and the National Park of Brasilia . However, currently applies the term " Brasilia " to the Federal District . - The route of the Pilot Plan follows the urban project designed by architect Lucio Costa , and most public buildings in the city , the designs of architect Oscar Niemeyer , are main attractions most visited by about a million tourists every year . - Brasilia was inaugurated on April 21, 1960 and is listed as a World Heritage Site by Unesco - . Planned in the 1950s , to have in (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) inhabitants , the population of the Federal District reached 2.5 million people in 2010 and , considering the whole Federal District , is currently the fourth most populous capital of Brazil . - Unfortunately the transport system of the Federal District has a bus service especially costly and ineffective , an infrastructure that favors the private automobile . The subway serves, in part , the needs of the population of the cities of Guara , Águas Claras, Taguatinga, Ceilândia and Samambaia.
- For its urban layout , Brasilia has unique characteristics : . Federal District in the driver respects the crosswalk, just passerby signal with his hand the crossing; car traffic flows , in general , adequately , despite the large number of cars ; the city has a relatively high cost of living compared to other cities ; There is danger in the streets ( robberies , kidnappings thefts ) . - The climate is tropical of altitude ( (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) meters above sea level ) , with a wet and rainy summer and a dry, mild winter . The average annual temperature is about 21 ° C , reaching 29.7 ° C average maximum in September , and 12.5 ° C average minimum in winter mornings in July .
The place is family environment and the goal is to host people to study, work and tourism activities, preferably for a guest or couple, up to a maximum 3 people.
Uproar, parties, drunkenness, attitudes that go against the morals and morality are not allowed or that may disturb the neighborhood.
Asked not to take visits to overnight in the apartment and not make noise after the 22 hours.
It is recommended to keep clean the utensils used during our stay.
A copy of identity card (Brazilian) or copy of passport (foreigners) will be required.
Sou morador de Brasília desde a sua inauguração, oriundo do Rio de Janeiro. Eu e minha esposa temos o prazer de fornecer hospedagem a quem necessite permanecer temporariamente em Brasília para realizar trabalho, estudo, descanso ou turismo. Estejam a vontade para solicitar informações acerca de passeios, diversão, compras ou outros assuntos que possamos prestar ajuda. Obrigado.