*30% Discount for Monthly Stays****
Beautiful and spacious apartment located on the third floor of an historic home located just minutes to Times Square. The apartment includes large sunny rooms overlooking a memorial park in a unique and diverse area right outside of Lincoln Tunnel. Transportation runs 24/7 to NYC.
*Please Read This Entire Post And Feel Free To Reach Out To Me With Additional Questions
ABOUT THIS ROOM:
Our space is located within a private luxurious apartment full of character equipped with large deluxe bedrooms, Each spacious room is beautifully yet simply decorated and is complete with beautiful hardwood floors and an amazing calm and quiet feel. The perfect place to relax after a day of sightseeing, shopping or working.
* Queen Bed
* Premium Linen bedding
* Hanging/Shelf space for clothes
* Nightstand w/Bose Radio/CD Player
* Free Wi-Fi
* Complimentary Coffee
* Premium Serta Mattress
* Pottery Barn Barn and Restoration Hardware bedding/decor
* High ceiling features original detail
* Home faces an historic park across from the house.
* Large windows which lets in a lot of natural light
* Can accommodate up to 2 guests.
* Secure key access
* Private entrance
* Bathroom and kitchen shared
* It is an old house so you can sometimes hear my neighbors leaving in and out of the house. If it is too loud, please let me know and I can ask them to be more quiet if you tell me.
*No Elevator (Stairs)
WHY STAY WITH US:
* Secure housing with an extremely involved professional host who will take care of your every need.
* Real home that your host owns and cares for.
* Great for couples, business travelers, or young professionals.
* Buses to New York City (Times Square) 1 block away.
* Buses come frequently (every 2 minutes during rush hour) and run 24/7.
* Walk to supermarket, post office, restaurants, pharmacy and laundromat
* And Gym and movie theater are all within easy walking distance.
* Beautiful skyline views on roof top
* Private room with secure access
* Special deals for longer term guests (discount is automatically applied for stays over 1 month).
* Extra attention is provided to each guest in making their stay as comfortable as possible.
* I love getting to know people!
* Unparalleled value for the amenities and location.
* Super clean home and host
Take a bath or a shower with a full array of complimentary toiletries provided, have a cup of coffee or eat a light meal using real china, choose to drink OJ from a cornucopia of colored goblets in a spacious and fully equipped kitchen or simply log on to our complimentary WiFi to stream a late night movie.
Your beautiful large room is an oasis where you can sit down to a glass of wine, mix your own martini in your room, listen to your favorite music or relax by the extra large sunny windows. Whatever you choose to do, we have taken care of every little detail for you. So go on and "make yourself at home". We, your hosts welcome you to be our guest. Should you need assistance, we are right here to help in any way we can . Your privacy and accommodation is our priority.
Whatever you choose, it's on us. Be Our Guest!
Interaction with guests
I host on Airbnb because I love getting to know other people from other cultures. However, I am a busy young professional and work really long hours, and am not always home. I may not get a chance to meet short term guests, particularly if you are out and about, but I will still make time to meet you if you let me know it is important to you. I may not be home when you arrive, depending on when you get in, but your room will be prepared for you and you can check in at any time after 3 pm. Convo me if you need an earlier check in. I am also very flexible. I live on the property and genuinely love interacting with my guests, so if you have questions or need anything I can speak with you while we're at home, or you can call, text, or email me and I'll respond right away.
Other things to note
* Check out my other listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11602832
*Note: Long term guests are expected to follow roommate etiquette and principles. For example, linens and towels are provided. However, monthly guests are responsible for washing their own linens and towels during their stay.
* Laundry Facility is located one block away and is open 24/7. Cost is $2.25/wash and .25/dry.
1. NO SMOKING - There is no smoking anywhere on the property. If you are a smoker, please do not book the room because even if you smoke outside, the scent from your clothing will linger in the sheets and beds.
2. ADDITIONAL GUESTS - no overnight guests other than those specified when you make the reservation, unless you have my prior permission (there is a fee for extra guests that is automatically calculated when you enter more than one guest in the reservation). Guests booked outside of the reservation are charged $50/per night; max 5 nights including an additional $30 cleaning fee.
3. SUPER CLEAN - Please be neat and tidy at all times. While regular cleaning service is provided, it is important to clean behind yourself and to keep your personal belongings in your room. This includes cleaning, stove, countertops and bathtub after each use. We also have ample closet, drawer and hanging space in your room to accommodate your organization needs.
4. NO SHOES - We are a Shoe Free Home.
I have lived in NYC for the past 5 years. Although I've been a member here since 2013, I have just released my listings in 2016. I have always enjoyed my stays as an Airbnb traveler and have had great reviews and amazing experiences. Being well traveled, I understand the importance of a comfortable night stay. I am now looking forward to hosting and providing the same.
Live well, Be well. Travel well.
Whatever you do, do it well!