Our studio apartment is only 5 minutes away from Yoyogi station which will take you anywhere in Tokyo with ease! You can also walk to Shinjuku Gyoen. We provide pocket wifi, 1 double bed, & several amenities to comfortably accommodate 1 guest! 2 guests is possible but it may be a little small for 2 adults. (perhaps an adult and small child is fine). However, we always prepare enough linens for 2 guests so please let us know if you need it!
Our apartment is conveniently located 5 minutes away from Yoyogi station which has one of Tokyo's most convenient Yamanote and Chuo train lines. We have pocket wifi, one double-bed, kitchen, and a laundry room available for use to make your stay comfortable.
We can accommodate up to two guests comfortably and we provide a welcome guide to make checking in and traveling around Tokyo super easy!
Since our place is your home during your stay in Tokyo, you can freely use everything inside it.
Additionally, we provide many amenities including: fresh towels and linens, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, cloth detergent & softener, hair dryer, microwave and kettle.
· Our home is equipped with air conditioning.
· 1 Double bed, 2 Pocket WiFi devices, and Television
· Cutlery and kitchenware provided.
If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Interaction with guests
We have created a Welcome Guide to ensure your smooth and pleasant stay in Tokyo. This includes: directions from Tokyo's airports, specific directions from the nearest train station to our place, information on how to use the appliances in our home and our personal recommendations for exploring Tokyo!
Other things to note
Our listing can accommodate one adult guest. However, we can accommodate a second guest (perhaps a small child) if you let us know. We don't charge for guests age 7 and under but we do charge 15USD for guests older than 7.
We always prepare enough linens for 2 guests so please let us know if you need it!
· Shoes - Please take off your shoes at the entrance of our home. This is a common practice in Japan and should be followed in most homes and temples.
· Smoking — We kindly ask you not to smoke inside the property.
· Noise — We ask that you keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings. We have very kind neighbors so we want to be respectful in return. No parties, please!
· Security — We request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
· Safety — Please be extra careful when near windows or using the balcony, especially on higher floors. We will not be held responsible should any accidents occur due to the carelessness of the guest.
· Shortening Your Stay — If you would like to shorten your reservation, NO REFUND will be given if the request is made less than 7 days before Check-In day. (Request made earlier is acceptable)
· Extending Your Stay — Any request to extend your stay be communicated to us at least 2 days before your checkout date.
( Eg. If you are checking out at 10am on Feb 3rd, please tell us by 23:59 of Feb 1st)
Please note that if an extension request is received within 2 days of checkout date, we will be requesting an extra cleaning fee from you through AirBnB.
Thank you for understanding and please let us know as early as possible if you would like to make any changes to your reservation dates.
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hey everyone! Welcome to Tokyo!
We enjoy traveling, tennis, driving, art and exploring for good food. We especially love traveling so we go out for a trip once every 3 months. We make trips within Japan, Asia and Hawaii, and we've even lived in England and Holland in the past.
We met many great people during our travels and thus we would also be really happy to host other travelers from around the world and help create wonderful memories!
We hope you enjoy your stay in Japan!