Canal St. Martin is listed as TOP 5 neighborhoods in the world by Vogue US. In such a vibrant quartier all fill with new, chic restaurants, bars and shops.
This large studio with an area of 30m² (=322 ft²) has been renovated in 2015 by an architect.
The apartment is newly renovated by an architect with a fully equipped studio kitchen open on the living room.
It's on the 2nd floor with no lift (charming old building).
The studio is at your disposal, you will not have to share.
You'll find in my apartment:
- A real comfy bed for two with fresh linen. With an extra mattress with memory form for a perfect rest after a long day exploring Paris.
- A convertible sofa that can be put into a bed.
- A bathroom with toilets (WC) in it. A good italian shower with some fresh soap, a hairdryer and fluffy towels. Also, there is a towels heater to make the shower time perfect.
- A real kitchen corner with a fridge (with a bottle of Evian, orange juice and sparkling water for your use), a microwave and even a dishwasher to save you from doing the dishes.
- A Dyson fan for the hot summer.
- An electric heater for the winter to keep the place warm even when you're away.
- Real wall stone and timber ceiling from 1830.
- A washing machine in my storage room with washing gel for your use.
- A french bistrot table to eat a good breakfast with fresh bread and butter, lunch or romantic diner.
- TV with french and english channels.
- Speed Wifi.
- 2 internationals plugs.
- A Nespresso coffee machine and a toaster.
- A Lonely Planet guide of Paris in english and other brochure.
- Some tea, coffee, sweets, chips for your use.
Interaction with guests
I will do the checkin myself.
Since I stay nearby, I am flexible with the arrival hours.
Other things to note
I will always clean after you but be kind with the apt (example: wash the dishes before leaving and leave the apt reasonably clean).
There is no noise from the streets bothering you in the studio it has double glassed window.
Also, Parisians loves the open air market on Sundays morning for fresh products at the end of my street.
This area got a young and artistic vibe, dozens of trendy bars, shops and restaurants, added by the atmosphere along the canal.
PLEASE READ THIS:
- Everyone is welcome in my apartment as long as you are respectful.
- Pets, smoking and parties are not allowed.
- Tenants are expected to pay a particular attention to furniture and elements of decoration.
- Everything that is in the cupboards are my personal storage. Please ask me before taking anything in it. I do my best to provide you everything already for your basic needs (coffee, tea, sugar, oil, salt, vinegar, sweets...).
- Inviting people that were not foreseen in the renting period is not allowed. If something is stolen or damaged, you would be responsible.
- Do not put anything on my heaters.
- There is no lift in the building (charming old building) but i can help you carry your bags.
- Leave the apartment in proper and correct condition.
- Check-in is at 2 PM (14h) but can be earlier if none has rented before you.
- Check-out is 11 AM maximum but can be later if there is no people coming after you.
- I have a locked storage room where you can put your bags after the checkout and take them back when you want.
- The household linen is high quality please do not use any products that can bleach or stain any of my textile (no acne products).
- Please do not leave any opened food in my fridge when the stay is over.
- Do not flush anything but toilet paper down the toilets.
- Remove your shoes (especially heels) before walking in the apt.
- Please be quiet when you walk your way up or down in the stairs.
- No loud noise after 10pm.
- Respect my neighbors, say "bonjour" when you see someone.
- I will always clean after you but be kind with the apt (example: wash the dishes before leaving and leave the apt reasonably clean).
- This building is not an hotel, keep your bags with you and leave them in my apt or storage room (not in the stairs or in the hall).
- For arrivals after 8PM (20h) an additional 20 euros will be charged.
I'm a passionate host on Airbnb, I love to share my knowledge, appreciation and love for Paris with my guests.
You'll find tea, coffee, fresh fruits, snacks, everything to cook and more in my apartment!
Canal Saint Martin is just at the corner of the street, you'll feel the romantic spirit of Paris. Really, this area is very pleasant.
Last but not least, I have some good recommandations for restaurants, pastry shop, shopping stores, places to visit...
I have guides of Paris in English in my apartment and i'm always available to help you during your stay. Also, I check with you to make sure your stay is the best as possible.
I'll be there in person for the checkin.
I will always do everything I can to make your stay as perfect and as comfortable as possible.
See you soon!