Bright, 2-bedroom Heritage Apartment, Steps away from the Jean Talon Market. 2 Balconies, Renovated 100-year Triplex, Quiet Street in Montreal’s most Vibrant Neighborhood. The City’s Best Food, Drink, Coffee and Produce from all over Québec.
Bright, beautiful 1000 sq. ft (90m²) apartment
The apartment includes:
- A large master bedroom with new, comfy queen size bed
- A guest bedroom with single bed
- A large living room & work space with TV (includes netflix, hdmi cable), two desks and reading corner
- A dining room with seating for up to 8
- A fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with bath and shower (includes towels, toiletries and hair dryer)
- 2 Balconies (weather permitting, the front balcony has a table and chairs, perfect for morning coffee)
- Washer and dryer in the apartment
- There are ceiling and portable fans for hotter summer nights
The whole place is yours!
Interaction with guests
My girlfriend and I will be available to make your stay perfect. We love our neighborhood and are happy to answer any questions you have about the apartment or the area.
Please do not smoke in the apartment - balconies in the front and back :)