Modern/quiet Apartment with beautiful gardens, and balconies overlooking bay. 3 bdms fully equipped with AC, 2 1/2 bthrms, large living room w. cable tv/wifi, spacious 8 seats dining room, parking, access to swimming pool Super quiet neighborhood.
Over 3000 Sqft // Comfortable balcony, Very large gardens, pool and plenty of area to unwind and relax
The swimming pool area, the gardens
Other things to note
Driver available at additional cost for airport pickup, food a la carte, cleaning lady on premises every 2 days, parking, wifi and all!
I do not approve 1 day reservation. Guests should not dirty the property. Let us keep the environment clean! Small gatherings after notification allowed. To maintain privacy and tranquility no major parties are allowed
- The Owner hereby provides a furnished apartment to the Lessee.
- The Owner expects guests to respect the property, to be courteous to the valued staff and the other tenants. This building has housed people from all over the world and the Owner wishes to promote an atmosphere of tolerance and consideration.
- Occupancy shall not exceed 6 people, as in 2 per room. Excess occupation is forbidden and, in the event it occurs, it will be compensated by an extra $ 100 per day. Sub-leasing is strictly prohibited as is the occupation by a third party in the absence of the tenant.
- The use of illicit drugs or entertainment of prostitutes (regardless of gender) will result in expulsion from the property without reimbursement.
- The Owner agrees to provide the Lessee articles and utensils for comfort. An inventory list is checked off upon arrival of the Lessee at the exchange of keys. The inventory is rechecked at the time of departure.
- The security deposit is fully refunded unless there has been damage to the property by the Lessee that must be redressed.
- Rent includes: security days and night, water supply (water is provided by an on-site reservoir and must be replenished by water truck), electricity and when the power fails, the cost of generators, inverters and batteries and sufficient butane gas (for kitchen stove) for the duration of the stay.
- In case of common power failures, the generator takes over:
Filtering the pool
Use of washing machine
- In the absence of power from EDH (Electricité d”Haïti), electricity is relayed by inverter batteries that can assume the operation of the refrigerator and reasonable lighting. To prevent the batteries from discharging, an LED indicates three load levels: green, yellow and red. When the light is on red, the battery is low and should be reported to Milius, the Groundskeeper.
- In the event of a power failure, The Lessee must acknowledge Shared Responsibility and agrees NOT TO DO the following:
* turn on all the lights at the same time
* use the microwave
* use the hair dryer
Please note that an iron or a microwave, when connected, draws 2200W of electricity. The inverters can only take on a maximum load of 1500W.
High energy demands cause the accelerated deterioration of battery cells. When the inverter is overloaded, it stops functioning properly and the current supply does not flow, the batteries discharge and warning beeps will sound.
The replacement cost of an invertor is $ 350 USD (without including labor.) If repairs need to be made due to the inappropriate use of the inverter the costs will be shared by the Lessee and Owner.
- The Lessee agrees to let major repairs charged to the Owner, without claiming any compensation or reduction in rent because of their length or their disadvantage. He further agrees to let in the Owner, or his representative, in the leased premises, upon reasonable notice to check the condition of the leased property.
- The Lessee agrees to enjoy the leased property in all civility and keep it in the condition it was received. Lessee also agrees to make no holes in any tiles or walls.
- Real estate repairs are responsibility of the Lessor in accordance with the law. The securities repairs such as clogged drains or toilets are the responsibility of the Lessee.
- Space for one car per apartment is provided in the parking lot
- The Lessee accepts responsibility for any damage or equipment failure due to his actions, or those of his dependents, and agrees to repair or restore said damage.
- It is understood that damage due to major causes duly noted such as cyclone, earthquake, riots, fire, shall not be attributable to the Lessee.
- The Lessee acknowledges that the Owner shall not, under any circumstances, be responsible for:
1) Damage that may occur to the property or person of the Lessee or any person living with him, received from him, working with him or being in any capacity within the given property to lease, for the duration of this contract, in case of fire, explosions of all kinds of damage caused by water, electricity, gas or other;
2) loss, damage or damage caused to property belonging to Lessee in case of theft or attempted theft, fire, explosion of all kinds of damage caused by water, electricity, gas or other; and that the damage occurred due to major causes duly noted such as cyclones, earthquakes, riots ..., will be attributable to neither the Lessee or the Owner.
- The Owner reserves the right under the law to periodically visit the leased premises, having first agreed with the Lessee upon the day and time of that visit.
- Any violation of any provision contained in this agreement may result in termination of the Lease without reimbursement
I will provide phone # for easy airport reception and welcome -Happy to provide tips on going out and on visiting the country!
Fun Haitian Citizen – Loves tropical plants and making new friends !
devise: Carpe diem...