Cosy, completely renovated apartment for 4+1 person. It is equipped with every necessity to ensure your comfortable stay. Excellent location; 10 min walking distance from the Old Town with plenty of amenities, perfect public transportation.
Cosy, completely renovated apartment for 4+1 person. It is equipped with everything necessary to ensure your comfortable stay. Excellent location; only 10 minutes walking distance from the Old Town with plenty of amenities in the vicinity. Great access to trams or simply walk a few steps from the main entrance to the underground train.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
- Our apartment is situated on the second floor (with a lift) with access to
a great garden.
- The apartment is suitable for families, couples seeking a romantic stay,
business accommodations or even a long term stay.
- Can accommodate up to 4 - 5 people
- The apartment is approx. 100 square meters and includes:
* Cosy living room with kitchen, pull-out sofa (suitable for one person to
sleep very comfortably)
* New fully equipped kitchen (fridge, electric kettle, stove, toaster,
coffeemaker, tea and coffee, sugar, salt, pepper and a variety of dishes
for cooking/preparing meals). Dining table for 4 people.
* Two spacious bedrooms with double bed in each.
* Spacious bathroom with tub and equipped with hair dryer, soap,
shampoo and towels.
* Separate toilet
• Free wi-fi
• Map of Prague
• Towels and bed sheets
• Soap and shampoo
• Toilet paper
• Hair Dryer
• Washing machine
• Coffee Maker
• A variety of dishes for cooking/preparing meals
• Iron and ironing board
• Tea and coffee set
• Sugar, salt and pepper
Our apartment is situated in Prague 2 –Nové Město (just one block from Prague 1), so it is very close to the city centre. It is not necessary to use any public transport. There are a number of amenities in the vicinity; many nice restaurants, cafes, markets, grocery stores and pubs. Easy access to public transport; tram station Stepanska is a few steps from the door. Charles Square (Karlovo náměstí) (metro B –Yellow line) and I.P.Pavlova (metro C- Red line) are 5 minutes of walking in opposite directions.
*Apartment is a 10 minute walk to Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí). You can enter the Old Town by simply crossing Wenceslas Square. Old Town Square (Staroměstské náměstí) is the cell center of the city. It is lined with Old Town Hall, astronomical clock, gothic Tyn Church and baroque church of St. Nicholas and is the heart of Prague.
* A 10 minute walk to Vltava River where you have a wonderful view of the Prague Castle and also Vysehrad castle. There is an abundance of boat bars and live concerts and additionally on Saturdays there is a big Czech farmers market with fresh fruit & vegetables and many other delicious local favourites. You can take a beautiful walk along the river and in about 15 minutes you will arrive at Charles Bridge (Karlův most), which connects Old Town with Lesser Town (Malá Strana). From there it is a short walk to the Prague Castle.
* The Lesser Town (Malá Strana) and Prague's Castle are 15 minutes by tram 22 or 18 from the tram stop Malostranska.
1 min walk - tram station Stepanska (tram 4, 10, 16, 22)
5 min walk - Metro station Karlovo náměstí (yellow line B)
5 min walk - Metro station I.P. Pavlova (red line C)
10 min walk - Metro station Můstek (green line A) - Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí)
Transportation from airport:
*Bus Airport Express - Prague hl. Station (Metro line C) – I.P.Pavola - 5 min walk to Ječná 20 or take the tram (4, 10, 16, 22) to stop Štepánská
*Bus 100 Airport - Zličín (metro B) – Karlovo náměstí – 5 min walk to Ječná 20 or take the tram (4, 10, 16, 22) to station Štepánská
*If you want to use a taxi for getting around Prague (or to/from the airport), use Uber or Liftago taxi mobile apps.
*Private parking in the parking house is just 5 min by walk, near our apartment and is on address: Karlovo náměstí 292/15, it cost about 600czk per day.
My house rules:
* The apartment is strictly non-smoking but it is possible to smoke in the
* Check out is at 11 a.m.
* Check in at 3 p.m. - Please take note that we'll impose a late check in
charge of 250CZK or 10 Euro (in cash) for arrivals after 22 p.m.
* Pets upon request
* Noise curfew after 10 p.m.
* The apartment is not suitable for noisy parties
* We're available 24/7 for any questions or needs you might have
Interaction with guests
* We're available 24/7 for any questions or needs you might have.
From Oct 21 - 22, 2017 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
We are a young couple from Slovakia and we are living in Prague more thet four years. We love the atmosphere of the city very much. We really like travel and like to meet people from all over the world!
It will be our pleasure to welcome you in our lovely apartments! We always do our best to make you feel very comfortable and to enjoy the city as much as possible. We are there for you 24/7 with anything you might need.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Lucia & Patrik