Apartment of 35sqm in the center of SH (Bund&YuGarden). 100m away from the Line9 XiaoNanMen St, 5mins to the Bund and 15mins to Yu Garden and 5 mins to Shanghai fabric market on foot.
Neighborhood very friendly, lively and night market nearby.
Here's a 7 mins film about where I live named "Fading Lives" on Viemo highlights this disappearance of a small historical quarter (小南门/ Xiǎo Nán Mén) in Shanghai, and the impact on its community.
The apartment is self-contained, it includes a shower box, a kitchen with a fridge, a kettle and an oven, some crockery and cutlery.
Interaction with guests
I will take time to welcome you and provide everything you need (maps, Chinese mobile, guidebooks,transportation card…)
If I have the time, I will take you for a walk in the neighbourhood and show you the beautiful hidden spots far from the tourist pathways.
If you like...
1. You can enjoy my homemade yumminess if book beforehand. Extra charge for breakfast is 30rmb, lunch/dinner 80rmb.
2. You can also join my vegan cooking workshop if you book in advance.
Cooking is a fantastic way to meet and connect with new friends.
I host cooking workshop based around sharing or tasting vegan yummy food at my home, where you will learn recipes and techniques ending the class with a meal. Classes include Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert and even delicious Drinks.
1.The Check-ins and Check-outs are flexible but I need to know approximately when you arrive at least 1 day in advance.
2. No guests.
3. Please keep noise down after 11pm.
4. Please turn off the AC when you are out of the room for long periods and on departure. ( also the windows and the door)
5. No smoking in the room.
6. No tissue in the toilet.
7. If you enjoyed staying at my place, please share your thoughts.
“There is no hospitality like understanding."