a city nest people live and meet
and set minds peace and free.
Let us be your shelter and key access to Kaohsiung. Let's explore it together !
This bright, charming flat is ideally located in the most arty and central downtown area of Kaohsiung, with a super transport network at your door.
There are 2 rooms, 1 living room, 1 full kitchen inside the flat( about 80㎡). There are also 1 cozy rooftop with a laundry and a smoking area.
YOUR DOUBLE PRIVATE ROOM
- Cozy air conditioned room furnished with pocket-spring queen-sized double bed(accommodate up to 2 people), dresser and desk.
- Clean linens and personal hair dryer provided.
ROOM & AMENITIES
- Renovated 1960's Taiwanese apartment in a quiet, lovely neighborhood.
- Design interior and relax ambience.
- A Double bed room: cozy air conditioned room furnished with a pocket-spring Queen size bed (accommodate up to 2 people), sofa, dresser and desk. Clean linens and personal hair dryer provided.
- TV&DVDs and DVD player
- Our selection of CDs for you & a vintage CD player
- A living lounge: Travel books, Chinese Chess and other board games.
- High pressure hot showers (24hrs). Shower gel & shampoo.
- A cozy, breezy rooftop with a good sunset view.
- Mini Library.
- Full kitchen where you can cook after a happy morning foods hunt in the market nearby. Tea and coffee for free.
Interaction with guests
- Provide our handmade neighborhood map, including all of our favorite shops, restaurants, markets, and our collections of secret local spots. Helping you live as part of the city.
- Selected Guide Books, magazines. Free Travel information and City maps (Chinese/English/Japanese/Korean)
- Free WI-FI for entire house. Free Luggage storage.
- Feel free to ask for any travel advice. We always meet our guests personally at the arrival. We briefly introduce the apartment, amenities and neighborhood and happy to answer any questions. We love helping people figure the city out and we have great food recommendations!(Speak Chinese/English).
- Discounts on any of the "chill chill kaohsiung project. 去去高雄" field trip events and food tours.
- 20% off discount High Speed Railway tickets in Taiwan. (ask for detail)
Other things to note
We do not provide towers and teeth brushes. Please arrange theses personal items on your own.
This apartment is non-smoking inside. If you need to smoke, please go to our cozy, breezy shared rooftop.
Check-in: after 3pm
Check-out: before 11am
Check in and check out times can be flexible if discussed and agreed in advance.
Hello, we are Nato, Trista and kiki (a Kaogsiung native couple with a lovely Pomeranian) – the founders of CHEZ KIKI and chill chill kaohsiung project. . We have been enjoying traveling and exploring around the world since we were teenagers. Experiencing different cultures, meeting people and discover the local charms have been our passion. As native Kaohsiungers, we also love to make people discover its charms. So we started up CHEZ KIKI, a home-style share house in our hometown Kaohsiung, striving to become the shelter and key access to Kaohsiung for travelers around the world. We keep a tidy home that is perfect if you are in town on business or just need a relaxing place after exploring the city. We like gourmet and are happy to exchange recipes with people, so we have cooking parties in Chez kiki on and off.
Also in 2014, we and some of our local friends initiated a web platform”chill chill Kaohsiung project”. It is a field trip project to explore Kaohsiung “chill-chill” life style via local food, art, daily fun, and nature. We are all locals but from various backgrounds, trying to leverage personal perspectives and professions to re-discover Kaohsiung and figure out the funs that convey a message or represent the iniquity of this city. We design cool and creative local trips based on our findings. We aim to find out all the chillest parts of Kaohsiung we are proud of and share with world.
If you are someone hope to get insight to the local culture experience share the similar idea with us, please come to us ! Kaohsiung is a city of passion and free, we invite you to explore/enjoy its charm with us. More of us please check our sites.
去去高雄 chill chill kaohsiung project.:
異地旅行/居的時候,喜歡融入當地節奏,模仿他們的作息,體驗和自身經歷不太一樣的生活方式。常常有驚喜 ,有時更意外地從中得到 重新啟動 生活 的靈感。
幾年前回到高雄,用了一些心思,結合興趣,把老家整理成自己 隻身在異地 也能感到安心舒服的小天地。(感到安頓了,才有力氣擁抱各種未知。)
現在,這裡是CHEZ KIKI,是KIKI的家(Ki厝),一間share house;一棟存著我們兒時記憶與思念,近50年的舊公寓。分享給來自各地的你們。
希望大家也都能好好感受港都的 海派 kuso 輕鬆 熱情 。
去去高雄 chill chill kaohsiung project.
a field trip project to explore Kaohsiung chill-chill lifestyle
via local food, art, life, daily fun, and nature
去去高雄是一個以觀察當代高雄、挖掘城市風格、推廣在地生活、保溫舊時情懷、創造嶄新體驗為宗旨所架設的網站,成立於2014年2月,源自一群熱愛高雄的在地店家 / 組織 / 個人的即興發想,於是有了「去去高雄」企劃。
各式各樣的高雄chill chill的體驗計畫,提供本地 / 外地 / 外國旅人報名參加,一起感受港都獨有的美好生活時光。