This room faces NORTH overlooking the woods, see our other rooms that face SOUTH overlooking the lake. Private beach, walking/biking distance to Harbor Springs. 1 double bed, with shared balcony overlooking forest. 2 shared bathrooms. The house is 115 years old, there is NO insulation, no heat in the main part of this summer house & bedrooms. Heated: kitchen, 3 piece bath & TV room for your use. Electric blankets & fans are available for the beds if needed. No pets. LGBT Friendly.
- NO SMOKING on/in the entire grounds & house, including the beach.
- This is a QUIET area, no boisterous activity please. But at the same time
we call the house "Nonchalant Manor" because it has a very relaxed
- There is NO insulation between rooms, so please keep bedroom
discussions to a whisper!
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. ONLY whispers please.
- Breakfast is between 8 and 9:30.
- No outdoor shoes in the house. Please bring Indoor shoes/slippers or
barefoot is OK.
- Breakfast is served between 8 and 9:30 a.m. If you must leave early, we
can provide fruit and cold cereal.
- Sorry, no pets.
This host has 63 reviews for other properties.View other reviews