Large holiday house for up to 18 persons in 8 bedrooms, cosy dining room, fully equiped kitchen, 5 bathrooms, balcony.
In the price is included an unlimited ticket for the lift Isskogelbahn in Gerlos (10th June - 15th October 2017) and Dorfbahn in Königsleiten (15th June - 1st October 2017).
Because of the location in the mountain village and the included unlimited ticket for the cable cars in the area it's a perfect place for people who want to have an active hike and bike holiday!
Place for up to 18 persons in 8 bedrooms. Large fully equiped kitchen, cosy living room with tiled stove, all rooms with balcony, W-lan, 4 parking places (additional places available).
- living room
- bathroom (shower/toilet)
- separated toilet
- 1 double room with bathroom (shower, bath, toilet), double bed
- 1 double room (not such a nice view from the room), double bed
- 1 double rooms with shower/WC, double bed
- 1 double room with shower, double bed and sleeping sofa for 3rd person
- 1 easy equiped single room
- bathroom (bath and wash basin)
- separated toilet
- 1 x double room with wash basin, double bed (separated beds possible)
- 2 x double room with wash basin, double bed and sleeping sofa for 3d person
- bathrooom (shower, toilet)
The chalet is one of the oldest houses in Gerlos, but it's taken a very good care about it and different renovations are made regularly.
The number of available bedroooms depands on number of guests (if you come in a group of 8 you will have 4 bedrooms available - if not agreed differently in advance).
The dining room, kitchen and etc. are available always.
You have the house just for yourself. In the house lives nobody else.
Interaction with guests
Eliska is managing this place for Hanns and Maria. Maria and Hanns are nice local couple, who spent years developing this beautiful and tasteful decorated apartment which you can rent as your home away from home . Eliska will welcome you, show you the APT and answer all your questions about the location and activities in the area. Eliska's boyfriend Bobby is a local mountain bike quide, so he recommend you the best hike and bike routes.
If you'll have questions during your stay you can call Eliska anytime or Bobby can drop by in the afternoon.
Other things to note
Airbnb calculation system is not able to take in cosideration the tourist tax, reduction for kids and fees for bed linens. So after you send as your request you always have to adjust the price. The pricing is as follows
- basic price is for 8 persons and makes 168 Euro
- additional person pays 21 Euro per night
- children as additional person 0-3 years free of charge, 04-14 years 12 Euro per night
- plus the tourist tax 1,80 Euro per person and night, kids 14 years old and younger are not obligated to pay this tax
- plus the bed linens and towels 6 euro per person
- plus the final cleaning 150 Euro/8 persons, every additionl person plus 7 Euro/person
Short stay charge for 3 nights - there is an extra charge 7 Euro per person and night.
Please note that party groups are not welcome in our house. If you want to come Zillertal to party hard, please better not book our place.
We have just couple of house rules, we would like to ask you to respect
- please take off your shoes
- smoking inside is not allowed
- respect the night time (10 pm - 7 am)
- separate the garbage
This host has 408 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I come from Prague, but fell in love with the mountains so I decided to move to beautifull Zillertal in Austria. After a couple of years here I started a small hostel called Haus Sonneneck. In addition to my Haus Sonneneck I help other hosts with their bookings or manage their places completely.
In Haus Sonneneck you will propably meet my boyfriend Bobby. In summer he's a moutain bike guide and during the winter he runs the Hot-Zone school of snowboarding. Bobby has lived in Zillertal for more than 12 year so he can give you the best information where to go (or not to go:))
Please let us always know what activities you plan to do in Zillertal and we can honestly advice you if the valley is the right location for your holiday.
We like to sit, chat and have a drink, but we don't like party and we ask our guests to respect the night time and let our neighbours sleep. So if you want to party, please better do not book any house on my profile.