Welcome to our Princeville, Kauai north shore 3 bedroom condo with A/C (available at extra cost) and wifi, next to the golf course and walking path, with a five minute drive to Hanalei and beaches.
Our beautiful, privately owned 3 bed, 3 bath condo overlooking the Makai Golf Course is now available for your vacation. The large lanai offers fabulous views of the 18th fairway, fronting the twin peaks of Hihimanu and Namolokama Mountain, famous for waterfalls clearly visible from nearby downtown Hanalei. The ocean view is from the back windows. The Plantations is one of the newer projects in Princeville and boasts amenities such as a fully equipped exercise room, business office with wifi and printer, pool with waterfall and hot tub and is one of the few condominiums which offer air conditioning. Our unit has easy access to Kuhio highway and the Princeville Shopping Center, which is within walking distance on the paved walking path that is directly across the street. The beaches in this area are absolutely stupendous and several have served as settings you should recognize from various movies, including South Pacific, Body Heat, Just Go With It , Honeymoon in Vegas, The Descendants and Six Days, Seven Nights. Ke’e beach is the trailhead of the famous Kalalau Trail, on the otherwise inaccessible Na Pali Coast, which itself was the setting of King Kong, and many other movies. Most nearby north shore beaches are long, wide and easily accessible by car. On the other hand, several are quite secluded, reached only by trail or boat. All are beautiful and many are surfer destinations.
Plantation Unit 122 is new on the vacation rental market in 2014 and is pristine. Each bedroom has a queen sized bed and flat screen TV. The fully equipped gourmet kitchen features upgraded cabinets, granite countertops and has been furnished with stainless steel appliances. Four sliding glass doors open onto a spacious lanai that offers extraordinary views of lush green mountains and cascading waterfalls that north Kauai has to offer. Cable TV, high speed internet, phone service with complimentary long distance to the mainland, washer and dryer, beach chairs, towels, boogie boards and coolers are all provided. All you need to bring are your clothes, toothbrush and your camera.
Whether your vacation plan includes hiking, SUP, surfing or other adventure activities, world class golfing, or lounging on a different beach every day, you can then come home to a place where you can relax on the lanai and watch joggers on the trail, frustrated golfers and mountain landscapes. Then leave the lanai doors open and fall asleep listening to the cascading water of your yard fountain. You will be glad that you found this piece of paradise.
* air conditioning in living room, dining room and master bedroom only, $25 per day extra
Once the reservation is confirmed, we will send you driving directions from the Lihue Airport and check-in instructions.
Interaction with guests
Our offices are located on-island in Princeville, and open 7 days a week. We are also available after hours by phone should you have an emergency.
Other things to note
Rent price includes tax
License or registration numberTAT # TA-162-319-7696-01
Learn about this number
The Plantation at Princeville Homeowners Association (HOA) has provided the following House Rules:
1. No towels, bathing suits, etc. can be hung out on the lanai/patio at the condo. Please do not leave personal items out on the lanai or in gravel areas. During your stay, your personal items may be kept in the condo or garage.
2. If you have a parking permit hanging tag located in the condo you must keep it hanging on rear view mirror during your entire stay here at the Plantation at Princeville. No parking in short drive ways are allowed. No parking along street is allowed and no parking on grass is allowed. The HOA is very strict on this and the fine is an automatic $100.00 fine. Please make sure the parking permit is put back inside the condo upon departure. The replacement fee is $50.00.
3. Pool and Spa hours are 9:00 am - 9:00 pm. Please read posted pool rules. The HOA is very strict about these and the fine is $100.00 per violation. No glass or ceramic in pool area. Please, once again read pool rules inside pool area before you begin your pool time.
4. Use of Pool, Spa and Exercise room are solely at your own risk.
5. For consideration of the neighbors at The Plantation at Princeville, when using the pool facilities please keep noise level to a minimum as well as on the lanai.
6. Children under age 5 are not allowed in spa. Children under age 14 are not allowed without an adult inside the spa with them. Eight people only are allowed in the spa at one time. No lifeguards are on duty in pool area.
7. Club house and exercise room hours are 7:00 am - 9:00 pm. Athletic shoes and shirts must be worn at all times when using the exercise equipment.
8. Please do not feed the chickens, birds or any other animals.
9. Please keep garage door closed while not in use for leaving and arriving.
10. Quiet time is between 9:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please lower the volume on any TV or MUSIC or VOICES during these hours, especially on the lanai.
11. No Skateboarding, ball playing, roller skates, or rollerblades are allowed at The Plantation at Princeville.
The Plantation at Princeville Management and Homeowners Association have a NO TOLERANCE policy with regard to the House Rules.
We are a professional property management company located in Princeville, on Kauai's north shore. We have been specializing in vacation rentals on Kauai for 30+ years. Our offices are open 7 days a week, and we have an after-hours emergency number should you need to reach us for any reason. We pride ourselves on being prompt, friendly, and professional, and providing excellent customer service to all our guests. We look forward to hosting you on Kauai.