About this listing
Light airy room with a stunning view overlooking Adelaide. Close to Central Markets, Rundle St & cultural precincts. Ideal location to get to Fringe & festivals. Access to ensuite bathroom, full kitchen facilities & high-speed wifi.
Light airy upstairs Parisian-style loft room with access to ensuite bathroom, full kitchen facilities & high-speed wifi. This two storey apartment is located in a secure apartment with lift access.
Dale, her adult son & very friendly two cats welcome you to stay in their space. Guests have access to both bathrooms (one with full bath tub), lounge, dining, kitchen & balcony (smoking allowed on balcony only).
Interaction with guests
Dale works part-time but will be home to meet you & assist you with any enquiries you may have about getting around Adelaide. As cultural practitioner Dale is a source of information on all that's going on in the arts in Adelaide - she knows good restaurants or can point you in the direction of the best cheap eats.
- while guests are welcome to use of the kitchen facilities Dale likes to keep a tidy apartment & asks guests to tidy-up after themselves if cooking.
- smoking is permitted on the balcony, but please do make sure the door to the balcony is closed.
- the apartment is home to two lovely cats, so guests must like cats & be careful not to leave the front door open.
- we welcome you, but please meet other friends & visitors outside the apartment.
- if coming home late at night, please be mindful to keep noise down.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am passionate about the Arts & Culture in this beautiful City of Adelaide. I have worked I with many different arts organisations and I'm currently working at Carclew - a youth arts organisation. I am also actively involved with my local community in the South East area of Adelaide and last year I became a Community Leader for the Adelaide City Council.