This well located spacious townhouse is situated in the heart of Caulfield.
Our 3 bedroom and 2.5 bathroom house is fully furnished, fully equipped kitchen, entertainment lounge, dining area, laundry and a perfect courtyard.
Cafes across the road!
A beautiful, 2 bedroom townhouse, lovingly decorated with warm modern interior.
Great option for those visiting family or visiting Melbourne and want a, comfortable and affordable accommodation whilst still having easy access to the city.
Perfect for families with children, couples, friends getaways or for 4 people, as the house is very spacious.
Conveniently located on Glen Eira road, amongst 4 other townhouses, (nestled in the corner, away from the noise of the main street).
Directly opposite the complex you will find a delicious cafe (with amazing coffee), convenience store (for all your basic needs) and a deli with great sandwiches and dips!
The closest tram stop is a 4 minute walk, that will take you into the city. There is also a train station 1.7km away.
The house includes:
• Large living room with comfy couches, TV (cable and Apple TV), plenty of board games, cards and books. Large dining table that seats 8 people (comfortably).
• Master bedroom with a queen sized bed and plenty of storage space.
• A perfect study with a desk and a cupboard for extra storage and all your working needs.
• Fully equipped kitchen (gas stove, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, NutriBullet (for smoothies) cooking utensils & crockery).
• Single car garage for secure private parking. There is also plenty of street parking (all day).
• Free WI-FI.
• Awesome courtyard with a large BBQ, table and chairs.
• Washing machine and dryer.
• Central air conditioning and heating for the house, plus split systems (heating/cooling) in both bedrooms.
• Clean linen & fresh towels.
Complete, private access to the entire house.
Interaction with Guests.
There will always be contact if you need advice or help throughout your stay.
Easily accessible to Chapel Street, St Kilda Beach, Acland Street, and Glen Huntly Road.
10 mins walk to Glen Huntly Road shopping & supermarkets.
Getting to Melbourne City Centre is easy, 40 mins tram ride, 16 tram a 4 minute walk away, Ripponlea Train Station (1.7K) + 15 mins train ride, or by car it is a 20-30 mins drive depending on traffic.
Up to 4 myki cards will be provided, all you have to do is top up.
The quickest, easiest and most economic option if you have 3 or more people $65 - $90 taxi ride, about 40 mins.
For 2 people or less, you can catch a Airport Skybus ($18 per person) and then get a Taxi or UberX ($25), about $60.
You'll have access to the entire house and all amenities.
Interaction with guests
There will be assistance throughout your stay.
Other things to note
Please note the house is amongst 3 other townhouses in the complex.
You will need to respect the neighbours.
Its a quiet living space.
We trust that you look after our house as if it were your own, please respect the space and all belongings.
I am a friendly and easy going person!
I have been lucky enough to travel a fair bit in my life (so far). Travelling is my passion! I love seeing the world, the many cultures and most importantly experiencing the many amazing things that life has to offer.
When you stay with me (or at my house), I want you to feel at home and conformable. You will be sure to have a great time in a friendly environment with easy access to everything in Melbourne.
When I am your guest, I will be clean, reliable and trustworthy.