This is Apartment for 2+1, in quiet part of Lumbarda, with seaview balcony, aircon, wireless internet, and parking place.
The apartment is located on the top of the family house which is situated in an area called Koludrt. Away from the main road, which ensures peace and tranquility, surrounded by pine and olive trees.
Distance to the beach (rocks) is about 80 m to 400 m. Pets are welcome.
The apartment is made for 2 + 1 persons. (Extra bed is good for kids, not for adults, so apartment is perfect for couple with or without child. It consists of a bedroom, bathroom (shower, toilet), kitchen, dining room and large balcony with sea view. The apartment is air conditioned, equipped with satellite television and wireless Internet(FREE!). The balcony has a sliding awning that provides shade during all day.
You have all you need to prepare your meals in apartment, and if you prefer restaurants there are few in 5 minutes walking distance from apartment.
Parking for guests is reserved and included in the price.
In the garden there is outdoor shower and a fireplace (barbecue) which apartment guests can use.
Each apartment has 45 squares + 9 square balcony.
Bus stop is only few minutes away, and it takes about 15 minutes to get from Korcula to Lumbarda.
Fell free to contact me about fresh timetables.
If you need taxi let me know and i can book one for you.
Same thing if you would like to rent bikes or scooters.
You would like to visit island Korcula?
But you are not sure what is the best way to do it? Don`t worry, i will help you. Tell me where are you coming from and when? Tell me do you travel by car or you use public transportation?
I will let you know what are your options, and you will just choose best one for you.
Getting to islands in Croatia is not a easy task. But there is a good thing about it! We stay hidden, in a way, for majority of tourists.
Here are some main routs to get to island Korcula:
There are ferry and catamaran connections. Catamaran is only for passengers, ferry takes cars.
car ferry from Rijeka
car ferry from Split to Vela Luka (50km from Korcula, bus connection)
from Split to town of Korcula (ferry and catamaran)
car ferry from Drvenik (near Makarska)-Korcula
car ferry from Ploce – Trpanj – Orebic)
car ferry from Orebic (15 min ferry)
from Hvar (catamaran, only passengers) It starts from Split.
car ferry from Starigrad on Hvar to town of Korcula
from Dubrovnik (by bus or by ferry to town of Korcula)
bus from Zagreb/Zadar/Split/Sarajevo/Beograd/Mostar
with plane you can land in Split or Dubrovnik
Guest can acces "view to die for" as one airbnb guest said in his comment
You have access to wireless internet, you can use BBQ in garden on demand. And you can use garden shower for after beach quick sand removal.
Interaction with guests
I try to interact with my guests as much as my work lets me. But since i work in tourist office, if my guests come to get some info i interact with them a lot!
Other things to note
Big fan of Airbnb community, really hope it will grow more and more. I find it very personal, unlike some big travel sites that are around.
- To allow us to ensure an enjoyable stay not only to your party but also to future guests, please make a mindful use of the apartment's outfit and equipment;
- During your stay in the apartment, please keep it clean and tidy in accordance with acknowledged sanitation guidelines. Please dispose of household waste, daily, using the proper means and locations, as established by local rules and regulations;
- Please refrain from loud behaviors inside and around the property between 22:00 and 8:00;
- No smoking indoors the apartments. Please smoke only in open areas (terraces) and don´t throw cigarette butts on courtyard.
- Please always switch off the air conditioning when you are leaving the apartment. Don´t run the air conditioning while windows and doors are open.
- During your stay you may not accommodate people who have not been properly admitted, that is persons not duly registered by the owner;
- Please do not remove any equipment or supply (such as towels, sheets, blankets etc.) from the apartment. Also, please do not move indoor furniture (such as tables and/or chairs) to the balcony and do not expose it to sunlight or rain;
check in time after 02.00 PM
( you want to come in clean apartment/room and we need time to properly clean it for you after guests check out)
check out time until 10:00 AM
(same thing, when you leave we must have time to prepare apartments/rooms for new guests)
IDs required for check in. Dont worry, after finishing paper work in Tourist Office i will give Ids right back to you.
This host has 76 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I was born in 1976. Finished school in Korcula and went to Zadar where I
studied in at The Department of Communicology and Tourism.
Became Tourism Profesional with more then 15 years of experience.
I live in Lumbarda on island Korcula with my wife and baby boy Mile.
I host my parents apartments in Lumbarda, and my mother in law rooms and apartments in Racisce.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I will always help.