- Our lovely, spacious Victorian house is close to Hampstead Heath & Primrose Hill on a very quiet street.
- We're 5 minutes from Chalk Farm tube (zone 2 Northern line) & the brilliant 24 and 46 bus routes.
- 15 minutes walk to Camden Market.
- Our house is perfect for couples, business travellers and families.
- Wi-fi, a sunny garden, lots of toys, books & games provided.
- Wooden cot, travel cot, high chair & changing mat available on request.
- Enjoy amazing local markets & culture
- You'll enjoy an extremely peaceful and spacious house, full of light.
- The house is over 4 floors furnished with lovely furniture and many books.
- You will have access to a master bedroom with king size bed and en suite shower room; a large room with bunk beds and a bed (single, twin or king) can easily be put up at one end of the sitting room.
- The family bathroom with bath and separate shower is close by.
Our sunny, paved garden is the perfect place to relax after a busy day in London. We're very close to zone 1 but as peaceful as the countryside.
Any questions, just ask!
The whole house. The utility room door will be shut as will our au pair's room.
Interaction with guests
Do contact me by email or text at any time.
Other things to note
The house is on 4 floors.
- Strict cancellation policy
- Be kind to our house - no shoes inside please
- No excessive noise after 10pm
- Use the tablecloth provided on the kitchen table at all times please
- Our garden plants would appreciate a regular water
- Have a wonderful time!