About this listing
Charming and bright penthouse located in the old part. Near the promenade of the river, market of the Rivera, restaurants and metro / tram. It consists of bedroom with double bed, kitchen, living room, bathroom and terrace with views. WIFI and BREAKFAST INCLUDED.
The penthouse is VERY LUMINOUS and is divided into three rooms:
1. Main living room consisting of sofa with TV, study with work table, dining table and equipped kitchen.
2. Bedroom with double bed of 1.50 with skylight in the ceiling that allows you to sleep watching the sky of Bilbao.
3. Full bathroom.
In addition, the house includes a small storage room and outside terrace (hammock and table with chairs for breakfast) to enjoy the views of the street and the mountain.
Interaction with guests
- We have flexibility of schedules (entrance and exit) and we help to carry the luggage home.
- We show you the apartment.
- Guests will have information about the sights and activities of Bilbao / surroundings / Euskal Herria (magazines, brochures etc.).
- We give you information about places (cafes, restaurants, bars, patisseries or ice cream parlors) that we usually go to.
- You have the privacy that an apartment offers, just for you.
Anyway, the hosts live in the same neighborhood and we will leave our telephone number for any unforeseen.
Other things to note
In the price we include breakfast (fruit, infusions, coffee, cocoa, milk, cereals, pastries and bread along with butter and jam), WIFI, sheets and towels.
Guests are expected to respect the neighbors, as it is a very familiar and quiet community (children / seniors). Pets are not allowed and smoking on the terrace is possible.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Interesado en alimentos y nutrición. Estudiante de doctorado en el departamento de Farmacia y Ciencia de los Alimentos de la Universidad del País Vasco.
Me gusta cocinar, andar en bici, ir al cine y salir con los amigos.
Hablamos Euskara, Castellano e Inglés.