Villa Gorana is located in Racisce on the island Korcula.
Distance from the old town of Korcula is 12 km. The villa Gorana offers accommodation in rooms, suites and a studio apartment.
The house is located close to the sea and in front of the house is a pebble beach with tamarisk trees that provide natural shade during hot summer days.
Room have balcony with great sea view, bathroom with shower, mini fridge and wireless internet.
- To allow us to ensure an enjoyable stay not only to your party but also to future guests, please make a mindful use of the apartment’s outfit and equipment;
- During your stay in the apartment, please keep it clean and tidy in accordance with acknowledged sanitation guidelines. Please dispose of household waste, daily, using the proper means and locations, as established by local rules and regulations;
- Please refrain from loud behaviors inside and around the property between 22:00 and 8:00;
- No smoking indoors the apartments. Please smoke only in open areas (terraces) and don´t throw cigarette butts on courtyard.
- Please always switch off the air conditioning when you are leaving the apartment. Don´t run the air conditioning while windows and doors are open.
- During your stay you may not accommodate people who have not been properly admitted, that is persons not duly registered by the owner;
- Please do not remove any equipment or supply (such as towels, sheets, blankets etc.) from the apartment. Also, please do not move indoor furniture (such as tables and/or chairs) to the balcony and do not expose it to sunlight or rain;
check in time after 02.00 PM
( you want to come in clean apartment/room and we need time to properly clean it for you after guests check out)
check out time until 10:00 AM
(same thing, when you leave we must have time to prepare apartments/rooms for new guests)
IDs required for check in. Dont worry, after finishing paper work in Tourist Office i will give Ids right back to you.
This host has 77 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I was born in 1976. Finished school in Korcula and went to Zadar where I
studied in at The Department of Communicology and Tourism.
Became Tourism Profesional with more then 15 years of experience.
I live in Lumbarda on island Korcula with my wife and baby boy Mile.
I host my parents apartments in Lumbarda, and my mother in law rooms and apartments in Racisce.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I will always help.