My place is within 10 mins walk to Royal Mile, Princes Street, Holyrood Park, Authur's Seat, Parliament Building, Palace of Holyroodhouse, St. Giles Cathedral, National Museum, Waverly Bridge station, airport bus stop, Cowgate, 15 mins to George Sqr. (Uni of Edinburgh main area) and the Meadows, with several nice cafes and restaurants / bars, Tesco Express around the corner. It's just so convenient. For the sake of my female roommates, I can only host female solo guests.
- Fire alarm test every Wed morning, around 11 am, no action required. If the fire alarm goes off any other time, the guest must exit the building immediately, or £120 fine will be applied.
- This is my uni accommodation and I welcome guest when I'm away, thus, there is no daily cleaning. I will make sure your bed sheet and towel are washed before your arrival, and please keep the room clean.
- No party or other guests allowed, sorry about that, but a must for uni accommodation. Please keep quiet at nights.
- There is a construction going on in the adjacent building, so might be a bit noisy sometimes. They start at around 9 Mon-Sat, so if you are a 'late bird' as I am, just keep the window shut and you won't be disturbed.
- Weekly cleaners come every Thu morning. Keep the key chip with you if you exit the room, they sometimes lock the door when they are done, so if you are in the room then, you maybe locked out when you exit.
- I need some space for my stuff, guests please feel free to use the closet and bedside stand.
- My roommates are females, for their sake, I can only host female guests. Even though I list "no access to kitchen", you can still get water and heat meals with microwave, but please do not cook for their convenience.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.