There is room in the optimal Shinjuku to explore Tokyo.
Walk up to Hatsudai Station of Keio New Line 4 minutes.
2 minutes and walk 13 minutes by train to Shinjuku Station.
Portable Wi-Fi is OK carry around during their stay.
Please relax at your home in Tokyo, but please read the house rules and take care of my apartment
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
- Please respect my neighbors. Keep the volume down especially in the hallway and at night. No musical instruments.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the house , Please smoke outside.
- Be careful with flammable objects, fire.
- Please turn off the lighting, and air conditioner when leaving the house.
- Please do not answer the door bell.
- Please wash tableware / pans / pots after use.
- Pocket Wifi, towels, yukata (pajamas) are for you to use during your stay only, so please do not bring them back with you.
-Please do not let me work as a child one in a room.
Please never send a child to the balcony.
-Please don't scrape your carry case on the floor.
The floor is damaged.
Check in 3:00PM
Check out 10:00AM
Can you keep the rules?
Perfect! Welcome to My apartment!!
This host has 715 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I do the work of the occupational therapist in Tokyo.
Tokyo has a lot of delicious restaurants.
The introduction of the good restaurant is possible for travel plans.
Please refer willingly
I love movies. I see it more than ten of them in a month
An actor likes Robin Williams
A movie called Patch Adams is recommended
Thank you in advance for your help.