Enjoy a bright sunny apartment with a full kitchen in a lovely neighborhood. Walk to stores, restaurants, the city square. A great place to visit or to stay longer. Easy parking and close to the major roads. Just bring your suitcase!
Casa Porta Ronchi is a newly renovated, bright and clean one bedroom apartment in a modern elevator building with newly redone kitchen and bath. It's in a quiet neighborhood, great for singles and family stays. Composed of a large bedroom with queen size bed and plenty of storage, a comfortable living room with a double size convertible couch and a small balcony, modern kitchen and full bath.
The apartment is ideal for a couple and comfortable for additional two guests using the pullout couch in the living room.
For more people, cots/roll-away beds can be arranged.
Everything you need for a perfect stay.
Situated inside the inner circle of the city, next to the main city thoroughfare, easily reachable by car, with free street parking at the building.
The area is nestled and protected by linden trees and a public green space.
In the immediate vicinity of the condominium, there are two supermarkets, as well as nice bars and pizzerias for casual dining.
Walk to the center of the city or to the theater "Nuovo Giovanni da Udine" in just ten minutes.
Local city bus stops are located at nearby street corners.
Train station and bus station are also a short walk.
The apartment is located in a modern condominium in a quiet neighborhood. There is a salon and day spa services in the building.
Interaction with guests
Leonardo will be you host and provide whatever you need for a comfortable stay.
Other things to note
We love to host people from all parts of the world. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
The owner, happy to host you, posts the following rules:
- At check-in, the guest will provide Identity Card or Passport or any form of identification, for registration, and the guest will receive Keys to the flat and to the building entrance.
- Balance is due at check-in. There will be no refunds in case of early departure.
- Keys will be returned at check-out or at day of departure.
- Check-out time is at 11.00 AM on day of departure. Exception may be arranged with owner consent.
- Smoking is forbidden in all indoor areas of the building. It is allowed to smoke in the balcony, using the provided ashtray.
- It is forbidden to eat in the bedrooms and/or to light fires in any room, except for the kitchen appliance.
- Loud noises should be avoided at all times, and silence is required from 10pm to 8am, and from 2pm to 4pm.
- It is anyway required to avoid any behavior that could cause damage to other people or property.
- It is forbidden to have visits or receive overnight guests if they have not been notified to the owner.
- Any damage to furniture or tools is subject to refund by the guest.
- The owner is not responsible for any object left in the apartment by the guest.
Rules for garbage collection and recycling.
The following materials can be recycled and should be collected in separate containers, which are provided:
- Paper (in paper bags or cardboard boxes)
- Glass and Plastic + Aluminum and metal cans
- Organic Waste (from kitchen leftovers) – use bio-degradable bags or paper bags
- Garbage (all other trash)
In the apartment there is a brown trash can for organic disposals.
In the apartment there are also special biodegradable bags you can use.
Paper should be collected separately.
When the thrash bins are full, the guest should bring the waste or recycling at the nearby street corner between via Petrarca and Largo Goldoni and viale Trieste, where special containers for all of the above waste types are located.
Thank you so much for your collaboration and for choosing our structure.
We wish you a peaceful and happy stay!
[Eng version below]
Ciao, mi chiamo Alberto e mi sono trasferito negli 'States' cinque anni fa, per seguire il mio cuore :-) Ho abitato in questo appartamento per oltre quindici anni, e prima di trasferirmi l'ho rinnovato e preparato per la Vostra accoglienza. Negli USA le cose non vanno male, ma mi manca molto la "vera pizza", il friulanissimo Frico, il vino locale e ovviamente la mia famiglia e gli amici. Soggiornando nel mio appartamento avrete l'opportunità di apprezzare le cose che la città ha da offrire, senza necessariamente essere disturbati dal traffico e dalla vitalità urbana. Sono a vostra disposizione se avete bisogno di suggerimenti: ci sono molte destinazioni speciali a portata di mano tra ristorazione, cultura o semplice spesa. Mio fratello Leonardo sarà il Vostro contatto locale per l'accesso e ogni altra necessità riguardante la Vostra permanenza.
Hi, my name is Alberto and I moved to the USA five years ago, to follow my heart. I lived in this home for over 15 years as a single guy until I relocated. I renovated and updated the apartment to make it comfortable for visitors and home stays. The US has been good to me, but I miss the "real" pizza across the street, the Frico at the Osteria, the local wine and of course my Italian family and friends. Enjoy all the city has to offer: great food, shops and historic places. I would be glad to give you suggestions for food and local sites, as there are so many special places nearby. My brother Leonardo will be your host for the keys and any other details you might need during your stay.