This beautiful one-bedroom private apartment is well situation in heart of Miami. Only a short drive over the causeway to South Beach. Very close to freeways, airport/port, hospitals, downtown, Little Havana and Wynwood Art District. Half a block from a metrorail station, and 3 blocks to a major grocery store.
Our parking is ample and free in front of the property. Check in is easy any time after 3pm as keys are left in a lock box for you. We do try to accommodate early check in requests.
This cheerful and sunny apartment has everything you might want in a vacation rental in Miami. Centrally located within ten minutes of Miami's most popular attractions, including South Beach, Wynwood Art District, Little Havana, Bayfront Park and Brickell downtown. We are also walking distance to the hospitals. After exploring the city, come home to a Tommy Bahama themed bungalow for relaxation and rest.
Enjoy many amenities including full bath and kitchen stocked with loads of extras. This rental has a queen bed in the bedroom and two twin beds in the living room. Up to four people can be comfortably accommodated.
The apartment is located on the first floor right off the garden and is quiet and tranquil. The kitchen has all equipment such as dinnerware, cookware, stove/oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and hotpot. The pantry and fridge are stocked with basic items such as coffee, tea, creamer, sugar, fruits, crackers, and a few more helpful items. The bathroom comes with plentiful towels and other toiletry items.
We would like to let you know that we are non-discriminatory. We do not choose guests based on race, religion, orientation, age, gender, disability nor political beliefs. We also have one resident cat named Sky who lives on property.
Please don't hesitate to ask us questions about the interior space or amenities!
You have a private apartment to yourself with a full bath and kitchen, not shared with any other guests but your party. You share the outdoor space on the property with the other guests and tenants. The house is leased to long term tenants.
Interaction with guests
We have owned this property with all five units for over ten years and we live only 10 minutes away. We are often on the property working on the garden or cleaning and improving various spaces, so that we are easily available as needed. At the same time, your space is very private.
Also, if interested in recommendations for what to do in Miami, we love our city and can help with places to see and to eat at that are wonderful, depending on your interests.
Other things to note
We offer beach chairs, some floaties, beach towels and a beach umbrella for your use while you stay with us. Feel free to use them. We also have laundry on-site if you need it. The washer takes coins ($2.50 in quarters) and we do have washing detergent available for you.
We have a cute neighborhood park walking distance from us on the Miami River called Spring Garden Point Park. Cross the Seybold Canal on 11th St, headed West, and turn left on NW 9th Ct and keep following to the left for four blocks to the park at the end.
- Our property is a total of 5 units with a house and 4 apartments. Common courtesy is expected in terms of noise and being friendly. Mainly, we ask that our guests are not too loud late at night or outside in the common patio area.
- Keep the front gate locked when entering and leaving the property.
- We provide makeup remover wipes in the bathrooms. Please use those instead of the towels to remove makeup.
- Feel free to use the washer and dryer. The washer is coin operated and takes $2.50 in quarters, two quarters per slot. The dryer is free.
- We have good plumbing, but we ask that you don't let odd items and food find their way down the drains or the toilet. Use the trash for bigger items and the strainer in the kitchen to catch food stuff that can go down the drain.
- No smoking inside the apartment. Occasional smoking outside on the patio is okay, but heavy smokers should go off property to the street, as smoking does bother the other tenants/guests.
- Pets are wonderful and we consider pets as family members, but be sure they are either potty trained or crated when not supervised, and if they chew, that they have chew toys with them.
- We want you to cook and use everything and feel at home when you stay with us. When you check out, we do appreciate a apartment left tidy and dishes done. Be sure to check for all of your personal belongings. If anything is left, we will contact you to let you know and possibly arrange to have it shipped to you. If food items are left, we consider that "donated."
Thanks for choosing to reserve with us and enjoy your stay!
This host has 270 reviews for other properties.View other reviews