This apartment has an abundance of space and 270 degree views of Melbourne's CBD, Docklands harbour and Port Phillip Bay. Enjoy the fireworks during special seasonal events.
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read the house rules below.
When you confirm a reservation it is implied that you are familiar and agree with the house rules, and that you will fully adhere to them.
• On the day of arrival the guests must show their identification to the property manager. The document will be copied and returned to the guest.
• The property manager is available to the guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need. In case of any complaint about the quality of the accommodation we advise the guests to contact directly the property manager on the mobile number provided or via e-mail.
• The guests are responsible for the tidiness of the apartment.
• Please note mid-stay housekeeping service is only offered for stays of more than 10 days.
• The guests are obliged to take care of their personal items and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any loss, we advise the guests to always lock the doors and windows when they go out.
• The owners do not have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case they have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back at the accommodation. If the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
• Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
• It is strictly forbidden that any person other than the guests stay inside or outside the accommodation. If any other person that the one declare at the moment of the reservation are present in the accommodation, the owners and the agency have the right to cancel the reservation of all the guests. Guests staying in any accommodation that does not belong to the owners do not have the right to enter in their accommodation without their agreement.
• Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage. The owners can ask the guests to leave a deposit on their day of arrival. The deposit will be refunded to the guests in its totality on the day of departure only if they leave the accommodation in the same status as they found it. If the owners request a deposit, the guests will be informed about it when receiving the invoice.
• If the guests intend to arrive after 20:00 on the first day they must inform the property manager or the agency in order to arrange an after hours check in.
• On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation by 10:00am, in order for the cleaner to have time to prepare it for the next guests. The guests are obliged to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
• The guests are required to keep noise levels to a minimum between 22:00 to 8:00.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews