We renting out our guest bedroom for short stays during Basel Word. It is by the musical theather tram stop, very close to the expo center. The building is brand new and this is a 2 bedroom apartment.
- our apartment is 110 sqm 2, the guest bedroom is 5 x 3mts , with a foldable bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Quiet, private clean double bedroom (can provide your own TV if needed).
- 5m2 balcony with a view to the Erlenmatt Park.
- We are a couple and have a 17 years old daughter, and a very well behaved, loving , 8 years old golden retriever labrador, and
- Bed Linen and Towels included.
- Free WiFi Internet.
- Quiet neighbourhood, centrally allocated by tram 14 and 21. Close to Basel Badisher Banhoff 8 min walking distance to Messe Basel.
- Close to the Wiesen and Rhine River, great for running in the woods by the river. two minutes to Migros supermarket.
- It is reachable from Airport by taking BUS 50 + tram 14. The tram stop is the Basel Musical Theater.
- It is NON SMOKING room, but ok for a smoker if smoking in the Balcony.
- kitchen, dining-room and living room.
- 5.6m2 Balcony, with a table and two chairs (where I host my dog in his small pet house)
- own bedroom and a private toilet and shower room.
- with fitted washing and drying machine.
- fully equipped kitchen, with bean to cup expresso machine, cooking pots, microwave, ketle, toaster, etc..
Interaction with guests
We are a friendly male gay couple, and do enjoy talking with our guests! We are a British/Brazilian and enjoy the company of others.
But will also be happy to respect your own privacy, and do our best to make you feel at home.
We do not commit to prepare breakfast and can provide you space in the kitchen/fridge to store your food or prepare your meals.
Respectful, Clean, Tidy and can not mind the company of our dog.