Hello! Here you will have a private bedroom in my 3-bedroom home by the beach. Complimentary treats, beverages, and bikes and free parking will leave you feeling pampered and wanting to stay another night. The ocean calls your name with a short 5 minute bike ride or a 15 minute walk. You can walk to the grocery store and many restaurants. Also, centrally located to Hwy 8, Hwy 5, and San Diego Airport.
This private room has a super comfortable queen-sized bed and can accommodate 2.
In your room:
• Queen bed
• Blankets and duvet comforter
• Cotton sheets & towels
• Cable T.V.
• High speed Wi-Fi
• Personal fan (in summer)
• Closet with hangers
• Dohm white noise machine
• Blackout curtains
• lock on your bedroom door
Available for your use:
• Private driveway parking spot
• Bicycles & locks
• Beach towels
• Space in the kitchen for your things
The large bathroom is right outside your door.
It’s shared with one other room & cleaned daily.
• Plush towels
• Fair trade shampoo, conditioner & soap
• Blow dryer
• Iron and ironing board
From the dining room, french doors open to the serene, north facing deck, which overlooks the lush backyard. The comfortably furnished deck is a wonderful place to relax or entertain friends.
You’ll also have access to:
• Fully equipped kitchen: appliances, coffee maker, toaster, filtered water
• Living and dining rooms: couches, dining areas
• Garden & grassy yard + cute cats
Interaction with guests
This is a home sharing situation with other Airbnb guests:
• The environment is mellow, friendly, and safe
• The house is usually empty
• The common areas are cleaned daily at 11:00 AM
• I am on-site from 10-2 every day
• I live in another unit on-site part-time
• I am just a phone call or text away, all day and all night.
Other rooms available on the property are:
Cozy, private beach room with parking:
Private luxurious beach apartment w/ parking spot:
Cheery, relaxing beach room:
I have been hosting on Airbnb for a year and love hosting people from all over the world. I am always happy to provide you with insider tips of places to visit.
I am also available to answer any questions or provide anything you need during check in and check out.
• Airbnb messenger is my preferred method of communication.
• If you will not have a data connection upon arrival, please tell me.
• I will send detailed information once you are booked (for self check-in)
• If you prefer I be there when you arrive, please let me know.
• If you want to come earlier to drop off your bags, no problem.
• You must check out by 11:00am
• Late departure? You can leave your bags in the living room.
***To reserve my place:
Include a personal message, explain the purpose for your visit to San Diego, and name each guest.
Then, complete your Airbnb profile! And upload a (head shot) picture so I can recognize you when you arrive
Other things to note
* Noise and traffic: We are on a main street so there's cars passing a lot. Planes also fly overhead because the airport is nearby.
* The house is at the edge of Ocean Beach, San Diego, behind Robb Field.
* There is no A/C.
* If you want to come early, I can show you a place to store your bags until 3pm at “check-in”
* For fresh drinking water, a large water jug is provided. Please bring your own re-usable bottle.
If you will not have access to Airbnb app when you arrive (you'll need a data connection) you must tell me in advance so we can arrange another way to communicate.
With a shared home, I require all guests to be fluent in English.
Quieter hours are from 10:00 pm to 10:00 am to respect other guests in the house.
Smoking is allowed in the garden at least 10 feet away from any door or windows.
No motorcycles on the property.
I was born and raised in San Diego. I love interior design, smoothies, swimming, bikram yoga and electronic music. I meditate daily. As far as travels, I love the Caribbean, Sierra Nevadas, and camping in the desert. I love hosting and meeting new people. My cats, Honey Mustard and Coco are often hanging around in the yard.
Unfortunately, I am quite busy so I don't always get to meet guests.