1. Certify that he/she is 21 years of age or older.
2. To pay for any losses or damage to the Property, however cause (reasonable wear and tear excluded).
3. To keep the Property and all furniture, fittings and effects, in or on the Property, in the same state of repair and condition as the commencement of the Period, and to leave the Property in a reasonable state of cleanliness and general order. The Owner will be entitled to make an additional charge to the Guest if extra cleaning is made necessary as a result of the Property being left in an excessively dirty condition upon the Guest's departure.
4. Only small dogs are permitted. No other Pets are permitted in the Property. If a pet, other than the specified on the Rental Agreement is taken to the Property the Owner or any third party nominated by the Owner is entitled to refuse entry and this will be treated as a cancellation by the Guest.
5. The use of amenities where offered, is entirely at the User's risk and the Owner will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to the Guest's belongings, personal injury or loss of life. Availability of amenities cannot be guaranteed.
6. We recommend to take out vacation insurance to cover any eventualities that may result in you having to cancel your vacation. We recommend that you take out your own vacation insurance to cover any losses, accidents, damage, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which may arise out of or in connection with the Period.
I am an honest, positive and friendly person who loves to travel. I have 18 years in the military and move around the USA constantly. When I travel, I don't need to stay in fancy places but it needs to be in a safe location, comfortable, neat and clean. That is what I want to provide to others with my apartment. A place that you can feel comfortable and that you like enough to return. :) Don't hesitate to ask questions if necessary. May you enjoy and have fun in all the places you visit, specially Puerto Rico!!!