Enjoy jaw-dropping views from 60+ stories high at my sleek, modern and stylish 1 bedroom condo in the heart of the city. My place is fully equipped with everything you need for a luxurious vacation or business trip, and is perfect for couples, families or groups of friends. It's just steps away from the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and Union Station. One private parking space is included.
Welcome to Luxury in the Clouds, my 680 square foot 1 bedroom condo near the top of the tallest building in Toronto's Entertainment District. You will be blown away by the views and quality of the space; my place looks as good in person as it does in the photos, and the view is even better. See the city in motion spread out before you like never before; the lights of hundreds of buildings twinkling at night, cars speeding along the highway, boats cruising on the lake, all from the serene comfort of your luxurious cocoon in the sky. If you're lucky you might even catch a concert at the Rogers Centre just by looking out the window!
- Master queen bed with premium feather and down pillows and sheets made up in the 'triple sheeting' style often found in upscale hotels
- Convertible Daybed in the living area for one or two guests (twin or king size)
- Pullout queen size sofa bed
The apartment is professionally cleaned and refreshed with new towels and sheets before your stay, and the bathroom is stocked with a hair dryer and high end shower essentials including shampoo, conditioner, body wash and more.
The kitchen features sleek built-in European appliances, Nespresso espresso machine and french press coffee maker, full sets of dinnerware, glassware, cutlery, pots and pans and cooking utensils, and cooking basics such as cooking oil, spices, salt and pepper, coffee and tea. With a full size grocery store right across the street, everything you need to prepare a quick breakfast or a gourmet meal will be at your fingertips.
- 50" Samsung Smart TV and soundbar with cable TV, Netflix and Chromecast
- 300 Mbps unlimited internet with Wi-Fi
- home phone for making local calls
- alarm clock with Bluetooth and universal phone charger
- generous closets with plenty of space for your luggage and clothes
- a proper bedroom door for full privacy, not sliding or clear glass
One dedicated underground parking space is included free with your booking. Please tell me in advance if you require parking so I can provide directions to the parking garage and ensure a smooth arrival.
You will have private, exclusive use of the condo during your stay. The building has security staff on-site 24 hours a day, and a secure front entry way. Please note that Airbnb guests are not permitted to use building amenities; any host in the Ice complex who allows you to use them is breaking building rules.
In addition to a standard keyed front door lock, the condo also has an August Home smart lock for keyless entry and exit with your smart phone. After completing your booking you should receive an email invitation to download the app.
Interaction with guests
I offer easy self check in for seamless arrival, and will send detailed directions prior to your stay so that everything goes smoothly. I'm also happy to meet in person if you prefer, just let me know. I'm always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have throughout your stay.
Other things to note
Check-in and check-out times may be flexible depending on my other bookings; late check-in and early check-out are always okay. Please let me know approximately when you'd like to arrive and depart when making a booking request.
- Please respect my place and the building as if it were your own home
- Do not ask building staff for assistance, they serve residents only
- The unit is intended for the use of registered guests only
- Use of building amenities (pool, sauna, gym, visitor parking) is strictly prohibited
- Please remove your shoes when inside the condo
- No smoking; any evidence will result in loss of security deposit
- Any fines resulting from guest behaviour (vandalism, fire alarms, etc.) will be charged back to the person who made the booking