This wonderful duplex lakeside row house home is located 30 km from Tampere city centre and Tampere-Pirkkala airport. It's 30 minutes by car and 30-45 minutes by bus. If you are coming from Helsinki, the buses come straight from Helsinki-Vantaa airport to here in about 2 hours. If you will come from Turku, we advice you to rent a car. From Turku you'll get here in about two hours by car.
Amenities include two bathrooms, a sauna and two terraces. The upper terrace is rain proof covered.
You can swim or row by our rowing boat in the nearby like (within 30 metres).
We have two bicycles, which you can use, if you want to make acquaintance e.g. the historical Sääksmäki village (URL HIDDEN)
Nearest grocery store is about 1 kilometer, Valkeakoski town centre 3 kilometers, big shopping centre Ideapark 15 kilometres, Tampere City centre and Tampere-Pirkkala airport 30 kilometres away from the house.
Nearest bus stop is 500 metres away from the house. Buses go about every 1 hour to Tampere (30 km) and Helsinki (145 km) around the clock.
We have 100 mbps WiFi, cable tv and dvd-player.
Great opportunity to feel the quiet finnish nature within 30 minutes car / bus drive from Tampere city centre!
You can use kitchen ware and utensils, dishwasher, washing machine, Wifi, tv, bicycles, rowing boat.
Interaction with guests
We'll meet when you will come and when you are leaving. During your visit we'll be available through phone and internet whenever needed.
Other things to note
The house is row house consisting five apartments. Our apartment, which is 113 square meters, is apartment nr. 2. There's fences in the yard between each apartment, so privacy is sequred.
Lotilanranta 8 as. 2 HOUSE RULES 2 (2)
As your hosts we will aim to meet your expectations and make your stay a pleasant and comfortable one.
Below is listed what we, as your hosts, are committed ourselves and what we expect that you, as our guests, will be committed yourselves.
- We strongly recommend that guests have their own liability insurance policy, which will cover possible damages caused by them during their visit in Lotilanranta 8. That’s for the benefit of both the guests and the hosts in case something happens. Our own home insurance policy doesn´t cover possible damages caused by guests.
- Before check-in guests must verify themselves in Airbnb: airbnb.com/verify
- Because this is our home, there are plenty of our own belongings. Guests are not allowed to bring anything away from house.
- The apartment must be returned in the same condition as it was left in.
- Guests are given kitchen ware and utensils to use. You can leave the dishes in dishwasher. The owner of the apartment will take care of washing them after guests have left.
- The guests are provided with clean linen and towels.
- Guests can use WiFi, TV, sauna, bicycles and the rowing boat.
- Guests must meet the owner to make an evaluation of the apartment before it is turned over to them. During check-in we´ll like to sign a short time rental agreement with our guests stating contact details, the entire duration and price of the stay, deposit amount, and the house rules.
- Guests must meet the owner before they leave to assess the status of the apartment.
- The apartment can be left without hoovering or wiping.
- If something breaks or disappears, guests must either pay damages or replace it with equivalent.
- Guests are not allowed to download or upload any materials through our WiFi from or to illegal sources without getting permission from the copyright owner.
- Guests are not allowed to adjust the temperature of the floor heating.
- Guests are not allowed to bring any extra guests, humans nor animals, to the apartment.
- The guests must treat not only the apartment but the whole building, neighbors and surroundings in a respectful manner. After ten o'clock in the evening no loud music, loud TV or shouting is allowed.
- Smoking inside is absolutely forbidden. Smoking is allowed outside on the downstairs terrace.
- Usage of fireplace is not allowed (electric heating is turned on)
- Air ventilation must always be turned on (at level 2). Also it’s not allowed to adjust air ventilation valves.
- Kindly take off your outdoor shoes and leave them at hallway.
- Every time when you leave the house,
• lock the doors and close the windows,
• switch off dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker, electric stove and other electric appliances that are not meant to be constantly on,
• remember to close the dishwasher tap and washing machine tap immediately after washing-up or washing (this is claimed by our insurance company).
Welcome and have a nice holiday!
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.