Sunny and gorgeous bedroom w/bathroom is 5 minutes away from New York City's Times Square. The spacious bedroom is located on the 2nd floor, queen size bed, backyard view windows, walk-in closet, 2 nightstands and a desk for your laptop with wifi.
This is a new construction apartment, very clean and all the appliances are in perfect working condition.
On the first floor you have the kitchen.
On the second floor is your room and the bathroom. There is also the washer and dryer room.
Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows and hair dryer.
Keypaded entrance for the house and your room so you don't need keys.
Central Air and Heating
The bathroom is shared with another Airbnb guest. It has a lock for privacy, of course.
The room has a queen size bed that comfortably fits two guests.
Once you enter your room, we do not enter your space unless it's absolutely necessary. We value your privacy.
You can use the kitchen and its appliances, dishes, utensils and condiments.
You also can use the washer and dryer, wifi, backyard and barbeque grill.
The half bathroom in the first floor is also available in case the one on the second floor is busy
Interaction with guests
Sometimes we work from home, and sometimes in Manhattan, but we're always a text/phone call away in case you have any questions. Our bedroom, office and bathroom are on the third floor.
We are friendly and approachable, but will offer you as much privacy as you need.
Other things to note
For your convenience, we can pick you up and/or drop you off at the airport. Just give us the following information:
2. Airline and Flight Number
3. Time of Arrival or Departure
Just let us know if you are interested when you make the reservation and confirm the day before your arrival, so we can be sure to arrange our schedules to accommodate you:
JFK Airport: $150
LaGuardia Airport: $120
Newark Airport: $45
1. Don't wear shoes in the house, this is the best way we keep the house clean for our guests and ourselves. You can place your shoes on the shoe cabinets by the front entrance door.
2. Take a look at the pictures on the room's listing, they show you how to find the correct door to our home.
3. Clean plates, cups, utensils, pots, cooking area and table after use.
4. No smoking indoors. When smoking outside on the walkway, please don't throw the cigarette butts on the floor.
5. No overnight guests, only guests on itinerary.
6. If you break something no need to hide it. Please let us know, we will work it out .. it happens!
7. Keep noise down during late hours.
8. Please keep the plastic shower curtain INSIDE the tub so the shower water doesn't come out, flood the bathroom and damage the ceiling underneath.
9. Throw away any food items you have stored in the fridge at the end of your stay.
I'm a Computer Animator working in the New York City area. My wife, Lizbeth, is a Digital Marketer who works mainly from our home office, but commutes to the city to work a few times a week.
I have worked on multiple commercials, and probably my only recognizable claim to fame is to have worked on the pilot for the TV show The Backyardigans. But I have a few other personal animation projects that I'm working on and who knows, I might be famous some day right? Why else did I come to New York for anyhow!
Our kitchen is usually stocked full of organic and healthy food (my wife's influence mostly, but it's growing on me).
My wife and I go to the gym regularly and we also go biking and play tennis (if you play tennis too, we could have a lot of fun!). On the weekends you probably won't even see us as we're biking up and down the waterfront hitting the tennis courts or hanging in Manhattan with friends.
We look forward to being your host and earning your friendship.