About this listing
Please accept our invitation to comfortable and cosy rooms of our family-owned country guesthouse with a farmhouse restaurant. We offer accommodation in three apartments. The services include catering in our farmhouse restaurant (half-board). Wellnes
The easy access from the main road, parking in a fenced area. The default location for year-round trips to the mountains and the Bohemian Paradise. An ideal place for cyclists - bicycle and hiking trails directly from the village to nearby and distant surroundings. Pleasant home environment - like a grandmother. Opportunity to tour the farm. Healthy homemade food - prepared from the farm without chemical raw materials substituting for.
Guests have access to a dining room on the ground floor, where they can spend their leisure time. Children have a playground. The house is a pergola with outdoor seating and children's corner.
Interaction with guests
The owners and also the hosts live in the complex all day and are available to guests.
Other things to note
High quality homemade food.
Guests do not have a for separate cooking - good quality homemade food is provided in the farmhouse dining room for an additional fee.
1. The guesthouse permits accommodation only to guests who registered for their stay. You will be required to present your identity card, a valid passport or other proof of identity.
2. The use of the lodging facility is permitted to persons who do not suffer from infectious diseases.
3. If an accommodated guest wishes to extend their stay, they may be offered a room other than the one in which they were accommodated from the beginning.
4. Guests can use their rooms over the time arranged upon arrival. Unless arranged otherwise for the period of stay, rooms are made available from 3 pm. The last day of the stay the guest shall vacate their room no later than on 10 am.
5. Guests are required to keep quiet resting hours from 10 pm to 7 am.
6. Accommodated guests are required to pay the price for the stay and the provided services in accordance with the applicable price list; this shall generally take place upon arrival.
7. Bringing and consuming your own drinks and food into the restaurant is not allowed.
8. Guests may not move equipment and make repairs of and any changes to the electrical grid or other installations in rooms and common areas without owner’s consent. No smoking throughout the guesthouse.
9. You are not allowed to use your own electrical appliances (e.g. electrical kettles, cookers, toasters etc.) except shaving and massage machines, hair dryers, curling irons and radios. The guest is responsible for using certified appliances and liable for any damage caused by their operations.
10. When leaving the room the guest is obliged to close all water taps, turn off the lights, close the windows and, at the end of the stay, hand over the key.
11. Sports equipment and items, such as skis, sleds and bikes, for which a different place of storage has been designated shall not be brought into the room.
12. For safety reasons, you are not allowed to leave children without adult supervision in rooms and other premises of the guesthouse. Parents are responsible for their children's safety in all areas of the guesthouse as well as in its outdoor section.
13. The guest is liable for damage caused to the property of the guesthouse in its entirety.
14. No pets or other animals in the guesthouse grounds.
15. The guesthouse takes liability for things brought and left in the premises by the guest if such things were stored at the site designated for the same. The guesthouse shall be responsible for cash and valuables only if it took into custody against confirmation.
16. Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 7 to 9 am. If the dinner is part of the half board, it is served from 5 to 7 pm. From 8 pm you can purchase additional meals and snacks in the restaurant subject to daily menu.
17. If a guest leaves the guesthouse at night when the restaurant is not in operation, they are required to turn off the lights at the stairway and lock the building.
18. Every accommodated guest is required to observe these rules of accommodation as well as fire regulations. If there is a serious breach, the owner of the guesthouse has the right to terminate the contractual relationship with the guest with no compensation.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.