Your Utah home with all of the amenities. Best views of Snowbasin. 3 living room areas. Spectacular hot tub, gourmet kitchen, pool table, shuffleboard & ping pong. Ski room. Sleeps up to 20 (under 3 do not count) guests.
Our guests enjoy member guest privileges at the Wolf Creek Golf & Fitness club. Free use of the state of the art fitness facility. Golf at a championship, Audubon Society Certified course for $35/person including cart!!!
This house has visible treasures and some hidden ones as well!
Visible: hot tub with amazing view, extra kitchenette, pool table, ping pong, shuffleboard, beautiful lodge furnishings
Not so Visible: top linens, extra hot water heater, well stocked kitchen for large groups, card table, extra chairs, professional boot heaters in ski room.
With the exception of some small owners lock-off, you will have the use of the entire house.
Interaction with guests
We have a fantastic staff within minutes of the house if the house needs attention.
Other things to note
We will provide you with the HOA rules for the neighborhood and community club. We will ask that you sign that you have read and understand these rules. This is required by our HOA
We look forward to hosting you! In accepting this booking, you are agreeing to our rental agreement and the HOA rules. We list them here for your review. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!!
RENTAL AGREEMENT AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
This rental agreement and waiver of liability is binding on both the LESSOR and the LESSEE, and spells out the legal rights and obligations of both parties. The LESSEE is the person renting the property under this written rental agreement, from the owner, who is the LESSOR.
This document affects your legal rights. You need to read it carefully. In consideration for paying the rent outlined below, LESSEE is being allowed to participate, rent and use, the property, and all of its amenities, on the dates below.
Property Location: 5964 E BIG HORN PKWY Eden, Utah 84310
Rental rate and fees all handled through Airbnb.
Damage Agreement is agreed in Airbnb booking is to secure the faithful performance of this agreement and obligations, relating to the rent, repairs and professional cleaning services for any damage or excessive cleaning caused during occupation of the premises. The lessee shall report promptly any breakage, damage, or malfunction incurred during stay.
Any and all resolutions shall be submitted on the Airbnb.com/resolutions site with 48 hours of guest stay. Guest will have 72 hours to respond.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: Minimum age to rent the home is 25 years. This person must be one of the guests who remain with the rental party throughout their stay.
CHECK- IN --CHECK-OUT
Check-in is 4:00 PM. A garage code and Key box code will be included on the Airbnb House Manual after the booking has been accepted. This contract MUST be signed and in place before entry. Early arrival is ONLY available if arrangements have been made in advance. Our goal is to have the house 100% ready for your arrival at the agreed upon time.
Check-out is 11:00 AM. It is our mission to provide the cleanest houses possible so that you will become our guest for life. Prompt check-out is required to allow enough time to prepare the house for the next guest. Late check out is ONLY available if arrangements have been made in advance.
NO PETS! We have a strict no pet policy! Out of respect for our homeowners and guests with allergies, we cannot make an exception without the express written approval in this agreement. Animals in the house without consent will be considered a breach of contract and subject additional fees taken from damage deposit for cleaning purposes.
NO SMOKING! We have a strict no smoking policy in our homes. Outdoor smoking is allowed. But please respect the property by properly disposing of smoking refuse in the garbage and not on the property. Do not leave burning refuse of any type outside. Special attention to this issue during the dry summer months.
NO FIREWORKS! No fireworks of any kind are allowed. This is a strict policy and will result in immediate action and expulsion from the property, with no refund.
KEYS AND GARAGE REMOTE: Leave all keys and remotes at the house. Please replace the key from the key box at the front door. Check your rental car for the garage remote. Lost keys ($40), FOB key ($100) and garage remote ($100) will be charged for replacement.
HOUSE APPLIANCES AND HOT TUB: Every effort is made to insure top working condition of all equipment in the house. In the event of a malfunction, please inform us immediately. We will take quick action to correct. Continuation of appliance and hot tub service is not guaranteed and will not be considered breach of contract.
QUIET ENJOYMENT: Occupancy and use of these premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents. The Agent has the prerogative to terminate this agreement, and to ask disruptive guests to vacate the premises without refund.
PLEASE DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE OR GAME TABLES. We must hire extra crew to move furniture back and game tables have been damaged by moving.
Parking: No street parking is allowed per Trapper’s Ridge Rules and Regulations. Please use one of the many overflow parking areas within Trappers Ridge.
TELEPHONE: The LESSEE shall not make any international telephone toll calls from the unit without permission from the LESSOR, and if such permission is granted, shall assume all costs incurred by using their own credit card for such long-distance calls, or by calling their party collect.
HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit. Linens are to remain at the house. Towels to be brought back from the pool. Daily housekeeping can be arranged at additional cost.
HOT TUB: No children under the age of 14 are permitted in the hot tub at any time without adult supervision. Our maintenance staff will sanitize, fill, clean and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival. You will receive house instructions for lock info and proper use.
DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN OR ADULTS TO STAND OR BOUNCE ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support standing, sitting or walking on. This is a risk in terms of safety as well as damage. Replacement cost is $500 plus shipping and installation.
Remember when not using the hot tub, think GREEN and leave cover on so the hot tub will stay warm and energy efficient.
DEFAULT OF PAYMENT OR FAILURE TO VACATE: In the performance or compliance with any term, condition or regulation hereof the LESSOR, at its option, shall terminate the occupancy of the tenant and may enter the premises, take possession and recover damages, including costs and attorney’s fees.
I (we) hereby voluntarily accept all risk of personal injury, death, illness and property damage (including personal property) to myself (ourselves), our family or anyone on the Premises with our permission, which injury or damage results from our use of the premises. Furthermore, I (we) agree that I (we) will not make a claim against or bring suit: Snowbasin Vacation Rentals, LLC, or its agents, Trapper’s Ridge Home Owners Association, or its agents, Valley Extreme Clean, or its agents, property homeowner, or its agents, family, or related entities (Released Parties), for any bodily injury, death, illness or property damage. I (we) understand that this is a release of Homeowner and agents from any and all liability with respect to any claims brought by guests or invitees for any damage or injury. All of the units are privately owned; Snowbasin Vacation Rentals, Valley Extreme Clean and Trapper’s Ridge HOA are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
I knowingly and freely assume all risks, both known and unknown.
TRAPPERS RIDGE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
RULES AND POLICIES
COMMUNITY RULES FOR ALL HOMEOWNERS AND GUESTS
• Association members are responsible for the conduct of their family, guests and renters while in the community.
• For Rules and Policies governing the use of common areas, clubhouse and amenities, please see Trappers Ridge Homeowners Association Rules and Policies, “Clubhouse, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis and Basketball Court.”
• All vehicles must be parked in an enclosed garage. Vehicles exceeding garage capacity must be parked in driveways or designated common parking areas. Parking any vehicles on public or private streets or thoroughfares is prohibited.
• No boats, trailers, recreational vehicles, large trucks and commercial vehicles belonging to owners or other residents of the development shall be parked upon the property, except temporary parking not to exceed 72 hours in any seven day period. Overflow parking will not accommodate vehicles more than 25 feet in length.
• Motor homes and campers may not be used as accommodations (living, sleeping, cooking) while parked in driveways or common areas.
• The speed limit inside the community is 20 mph and 10 mph at the traffic circle (roundabout). Please obey the speed limits and exercise caution on curves and hills.
• Please obey the one-way signs at the traffic circle. Yield to all traffic and pedestrians who are already in the circle.
COMMUNITY RULES CONTINUED
• Trash cans should be moved to the curb on Sunday evening and returned to the garage by Monday night. Trash cans must not be visible from the street from Tuesday through Sunday. Thank you for keeping our community clean by picking up any blown or scattered trash.
• Dogs must be on leashes or under owner control at all times. Please clean up after your pet. Don’t forget your doggie litter bag, or make use of the ones provided throughout the community trails when walking your dog. Pit Bulls, Pit Bull Terriers, Rottweilers and Wolf mixed breeds are not permitted as permanent “residents” or “visitors” in Trappers Ridge.
• Fireworks are strictly prohibited in Trappers Ridge and the entire Wolf Creek Resort.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. The use of outside speakers is prohibited at any time of day.
• Motorized vehicles are not permitted on walking trails.
• The use of all common areas, clubhouse, pool, hot tub and tennis court is governed by the Associations Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions as well as the Published Rules and Policies.
Thank you for your cooperation!
TRAPPERS RIDGE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION RULES AND POLICIES
CLUBHOUSE, SWIMMING POOL, HOT TUB, TENNIS AND
• The clubhouse, swimming pool, hot tub, tennis and basketball court are for the exclusive use of the Association’s members, their invited guests and renters.
• Members of the Association, their guests and renters who use the pool facilities acknowledge the inherent risk of swimming, and swim at their own risk. There are no lifeguards on duty. The basic rules of safety, as posted, must be observed at all times.
• Association members are responsible for the conduct of their family and guests, and must remain with their guests at all times when using the pool, hot tub, clubhouse and courts. Please respect the rights of others when using the clubhouse amenities.
• Association members should limit hosted guests to a maximum of seven at a time. Renters may bring no more than seven members of their party to the pool or clubhouse at one time. Loitering in the clubhouse or hot tub is prohibited.
• Clubhouse and pool hours are from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm seven days a week (weather permitting). On weekdays from 8:00 am to 11:00 am the pool is reserved for adult-only swimming. To gain access to the clubhouse facilities, use the fob provided to each homeowner. If you do not have the fob in your possession, you will be asked to retrieve it before you are granted entry. DO NOT prop the clubhouse doors or fence gate open for any reason.
• Please observe pool and hot tub capacity limits. All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult when using the pool, hot tub or clubhouse facilities. Pregnant women, those with heart conditions and children under 6 years of age are not permitted in the hot tub at any time. The hot tub is intended to be used by adults and older children. It is not a kiddie pool. Do not spend more than 15 minutes at one time in the hot tub.
CLUBHOUSE, SWIMMING POOL, HOT TUB, TENNIS AND BASKETBALL COURT RULES CONTINUED
• Babies must wear swim diapers and plastic pants in the pool. Babies are not allowed in the hot tub. DO NOT LEAVE SOILED DIAPERS in the clubhouse garbage.
• No food or drink is allowed in the pool or hot tub. Glass containers are not allowed anywhere in the hot tub or pool area. No pets are allowed in the clubhouse, hot tub or pool area.
• Running, diving and horseplay are NOT permitted in the pool, clubhouse or hot tub area. Water toys and music must not be a nuisance to other swimmers and guests. Music and sound devices should be used with ear buds or head phones.
• Pool attendants have the full authority of the Homeowners Association to enforce these rules and policies.
• Please replace the hot tub cover and furniture when leaving.
• If you are not an Association member, invited guest or renter with fob, you will be asked to leave.
• You may reserve the tennis court by using the sign-in sheet near the gate. If you use the court without a reservation, you must sign in upon arrival. No misuse of equipment will be tolerated. The court is for tennis and pickle ball only. No bikes, skateboards or inline skates are allowed.
• The basketball court may be used by members and their guests during daylight hours.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Trappers Ridge Homeowners Association
Updated: July 30, 2016
Trappers Ridge Homeowners Association
Updated: July 30, 2016