This 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 1,750 square-foot townhouse is located in the HEART of Old Town Scottsdale. Its 1 block due East of The Scottsdale Entertainment District, 1 mile due East of Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall & 2 miles North of the SF Giants Stadium.
Given this units superior real estate location, everything you need is in walking or bicycling distance. This townhouse offers 2 matching master suites on the second floor equipped with 2 full baths and walk-in closets. Private covered parking is around back behind the unit along with rear (south side) access into the unit. Guests may park freely along the curb out front on Montecito Avenue.
* Any and all guests may enter on both the North and South side of the unit.
* All confirmed / reserved guests will be given a 4 digit digital access code prior to arrival.
* There is also access into the unit on the south side of the building through a sliding glass door located on the patio.
Interaction with guests
* Guests are free to come and go as they please. The digital lock on the front door will offer our guests absolute convenience and mobility throughout their stay.
* In the event of an emergency, our property manager is located 12 minutes due South of the unit in Tempe, Arizona. His contact information will be left for you on the kitchen table.
Other things to note
• There will be an additional Pet Fee of $150 for any and all pets. Pricing can be negotiated based on size, age and training of animal.
• Please be advised that this fee is per animal and that the guest is still liable, responsible and will be held accountable for any pet accidents throughout the home for the duration of their stay.
I.e. Urine/poop stains, cheer up furniture, damaged property or personal belongings, etc.
• Please be sure to shut and lock both the front & back door behind you before/after leaving.
• Be mindful of other people's property. If you break it, you bought it.
• NO SMOKING inside of the unit. Back patio only. Please be sure to pick up your cigarette butts after yourselves.
• Take trash out prior to your departure and replace trash can with new liner.
• Strip all beds of any dirty sheets, pillowcases and linens and place them in the washing machine prior to vacating the premesis.
• Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
*** Please keep in mind that this property is guarded by NEST Security Cam. There is a camera located on the back private patio facing the back gate for security purposes only - in the event any personal items go missing.
Remember, this is our home so please respect it as if it were your own! Have a blast and enjoy your stay.
Ranallo Real Estate
Owner & Property Manager
This host has 44 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Mike Ranallo. I am a 35-year-old real estate entrepreneur who specializes in vacation rental properties. I've been in the vacation rental business for a little over 2 years now. I own and operate 4 fully furnished turnkey ready rentals throughout the Tempe/Scottsdale area.
I was born and raised in the Midwest and I'm from Des Moines, Iowa. I have 4 brothers and the best parents a son could ask for. I moved to Arizona when I was 18 to attend Arizona State University back in 2000 and I've lived here ever since. Seeing that Iowa lacks ANY professional sporting team whatsoever, I happen to be a huge Cubs fan. I am quite fortunate that they built their $104 Million dollar Spring Training Facility directly across the street from me in 2014. #GoCubbies
I have just recently added another rental property to my real estate portfolio. Please feel free to check out my newly purchased property located in the HEART of Old Town Scottsdale off of Camelback Road and Miller: 4201 N. Miller Road Scottsdale, Arizona 85251. This 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 1,650 square foot Townhouse is exactly 1 block due East of the Scottsdale Entertainment District, 1 mile due East of Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall and 2 miles North of the San Francisco Giant Spring Training Facility off of Osborn and Miller (nothing more than a 5 minute trolly ride). #GoGiants
Please feel free to reach out to me ANY time via email or direct regarding any questions, concerns or suggestions on my listings. I am very excited and fortunate to be working with all of you. I hope you enjoy my rental and your stay.
Ranallo Real Estate
Owner / Property Manager