Imagine your vacation without the noise of a typical crowded tourist place. Holidays spent on the island Rivanj are really a unique experience for all the senses. From the terrace you'll see a surrounding crystal clear sea, pines and olive trees on a small island located in an unspoiled part of Mediterranean.
We hope that you will choose this way to spend a mentally resting ROBINSON vacation in this storey house situated 150 m uphill from the sea. The house has a covered terrace of 28 m² with a view of Rivanj canal and 700 m² of garden.
• Ferry drives from Monday to Friday, Zadar - Rivanj (both people and vehicles can board it)
• Catamaran drives from Monday to Sunday (only people can board it)
• On the island Rivanj there are no bars, no restaurants, no shops.
• As for grocery shopping, our guests as well as residents of the island, are doing their shopping in Zadar.
Washing machine and Wi-Fi are available, and you can drive and park in front of the house.
• City tax:- adults= 1 euros (per person/ per day)
- children 12-18= 0,5 euro (per child/ per day)
• Minimal length stay 5 days