Imagine your vacation without the noise of a typical crowded tourist place. Holidays spent on the island Rivanj are really a unique experience for all the senses. From the terrace you'll see a surrounding crystal clear sea, pines and olive trees on a small island located in an unspoiled part of Mediterranean.
The island Rivanj is in the geographical area of the Adriatic coast which is characterized by warm summers and mild winters. Therefore, you can have a pleasant stay starting from May till the end of September, and longer.
We hope that you will choose this way to spend a mentally resting ROBINSON vacation in this storey house situated 150 m uphill from the sea. The house has a covered terrace of 28 m² with a view of Rivanj canal and 700 m² of garden.
This robinson tourism is ideal for families with children and for people who like solitude and nature.
Island Rivanj is located between the two neighboring islands of Ugljan and Sestrunj. The nearest town is Zadar (12 km). There is one ferry and one catamaran line daily, both from Zadar to Rivanj and from Rivanj to Zadar. Among the pictures of my house there is a timetable for the ferry and catamaran.
• Ferry drives from Monday to Friday (both people and vehicles can bord it)
• Catamaran drives from Monday to Sunday (only people can bord it)
• On the island Rivanj there are no bars, no restaurants, no shops.
• As for grocery shopping, our guests as well as residents of the island, are doing their shopping in Zadar.
• City tax:- adults= 1 euros (per person/ per day)
- children 12-18= 0,5 euro (per child/ per day)
• Minimal length stay 5 days
• ADDITIONAL OFFER
Olive oil, wine, brandy, Robinson tourism