All furnished condo...just bring your beach towels.
1 king bed/room#1, 1 queen bed/room#2, and sofa bed/full size bed pullout
Less than 2 blocks from / 5-7 minute walk to nearest beach access...
Interaction with guests
prior to checkin and after check out
Other things to note
3 NIGHT MINIMUM
Star Dancer & Condo House Rules
The Owners of Star Dancer Condominiums welcome you to our property. While here, we ask that you follow a few requests that will make everyone’s stay more enjoyable and keep the property looking good for everyone’s benefit. To do this, we ask that you help us by following these easy rules.
1. Parking is limited to a MAX. of 2 vehicles per unit. Please park ONLY in the parking space designated to your unit. Vehicles must be licensed, operable and registered to the occupants. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners’ expense. No motor homes and no trailers allowed
2. Rate of Occupancy. Maximum capacity per unit is no more than 6 guests. There must be at least one adult 21 years of age or older, registered to the unit, present and residing in the unit through the duration of the rental. No weekly rentals will be tolerated during the month of March.
3. Noise. Loud noise of any sort; music, loud talking, boom boxes, etc. in the common areas, balconies, porches and parking lot is not allowed.
4. Balconies and Patios. No objects (cigarette butts, food for gulls, soda cans, beer cans etc.) are to be thrown from a balcony or patio at any time for any reason.
** Management charges a $50.00 cleaning fee if your balcony or patio in front of your unit is soiled and/or littered. ** Please clean your area, sweep up sand, dirt, trash, etc. Balconies are not to be used for storage boxes, containers and excessive furniture. Two small patio chairs and a small table are acceptable.
5. Garbage and Tidiness. Garbage should all be disposed of by an adult in one of the large green garbage cans on the side of the building. Please do not dispose of cigarette butts, cans, candy wrappers or chip bags on the ground. We work hard to make certain the property looks good when you arrive. Please help us keep it that way by picking up any litter during your stay and before you leave.
6. No large discarded items are to be left on the side of the property. The city allows these type items to be placed on the sides of the street on the last four days of the month and they will be picked up on the first 3 days of the following month. Do not use the side of the building for a staging area for your discards!
7. Please do not tamper with common area lighting. If a light is out, please let your rental management company know.
8. BBQ Charcoal pits are STRICTLY Prohibited on our property; gas grills are welcome only on a patio or balcony. Please ensure grease is captured in a container while cooking *Management charges $50.00 grease clean-up fee. Open flame (other than gas grill) is prohibited at Star Dancer.
9. Trash must be wrapped and tied in garbage plastic bags before depositing in trash bins.
10. Balconies and common areas (underneath stairs) cannot be used as storage. Items left in these areas will be discarded.
A good cohabitation of vacationers requires common sense, respect for sleep hours, politeness, tidiness and awareness of the common good. Thanks for helping insure a great living environment for everyone!