> We are a friendly & funny couple who are happy to meet new people.
> We travel a lot, so we know what is important during your stay.
> We are currently opening our cosy large room with en-suite bathroom to travellers who want to stay in the central area.
> We are easy going & hope you are easy going as well :D
* A Luxury apartment ( Private Room )
* A cozy, clean, spacious and well-lit room with a private en-suite bathroom.
* King-sized quality mattress with quality pillows & linens for ample sleeping space.
* We provide Clean towels, Body soap, Shampoo, Lotion, Shower cap.
* Fridge in a room with Coffee/Tea
* Electronic key lock
* Located on the ground floor for easy accessibility.
* Guests also have access to the pool.( Till 9pm only )
* We have 2 room in the listing.
Guests will have access to:
*High speed, fibre wifi internet.
*Huge living area with Cable TV
*Cozy dinning area
*Balinese style balcony where you can chill & smoke
*Everyday room service.
*No cooking allowed.
*Laundry service is available 1pcs -$1 (or) 5 kg - $10 for my helper. (No Iron)
*I'll be providing you with your own set of keys to your room and to the apartment. Feel free to come and go as you like. ( No curfew ) :P
* Please Note: Some of my items will be in one of the cupboards. However, there is still ample space for guests to use. *
Interaction with guests
I love to travel all over the world. So, i know and i understand what u will need when u are away from home. We are easy-going and are more than willing to help you find your way around Singapore, and to make you feel at home.
Other things to note
Require guests to verified ID such as your Government ID, Driver's license or Passport when check-in.
*** Any illegal activities are strictly prohibited.
* We ask that guests respect the house as their own.*
Please respect the neighbours and keep noise at a minimum after 11 PM.
- We are not a 5-Star hotel, but we try to provide as much as we can to make your living experience great.
- Smoking is allowed only on the balcony.
- Guest must strictly turn off air-conditioning, lights and water heating when you leave the apartment or room.
- Kitchen is off limits due to safety reasons.
- Losing the remote control key will cost you S$120 penalty as a replacement fee.
Thanks for understanding.
Many thanks & hope you have a happy stay :D
I love airbnb. But i have to stop the hosting for time being. Thanks for understanding and sorry to cancel all the booking. I will host again for sure after the Singapore Authority (URA) giving approval for short term tenancy.