Ocean Breeze beach house is a fully stocked, beautifully built and furnished 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home on the beach that sleeps 12. Calm, tranquil, gorgeous views for those seeking quiet refuge.
***No damage from Hurricane Harvey!***
Welcome to our beach home built by a Master Cabinet-Maker. This home is a fully-stocked and gorgeously decorated 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom paradise for those seeking quiet refuge. This is the perfect place for peace and rejuvenation. Ideal for families and those who appreciate the ocean and its calming properties.
Guests can enjoy the entire home! PLEASE NOTE that while the 2 bunkbeds upstairs are well-built, they are more suited to children or a small adult so bear that in mind when planning your stay. Please respect the few designated "private" cabinets.
The safe swimming/walking/surf fishing beach is just down the street at the end of Jolly Roger (if you are facing the back of the house it will be to your right). It is a wonderful, wide beach that is safe for swimming, playing, etc. Please note that there will still be ocean undercurrents so please, please keep an eye on kiddos and be safe! The area closer to the San Luis Pass bridge is NOT for swimming, but does have a lot of different shells so please feel free to walk the beaches over there!
Included in your stay: fully stocked kitchen, towels (one bath, one hand, and one washcloth per person), sheets, BBQ, outdoor shower. Also included in your stay are beach toys and boogie boards! Some toilet paper, tissue, trash bags, condiments and paper towels will be provided but please consider bringing more.
Please bring your own beach towels (absolutely NO bath towels on beach, please), charcoal & lighter fluid/matches, folding chairs/umbrellas, insect repellent, sunscreen, shampoo/toiletries, and any other personal items you require.
Interaction with guests
We are here to assist at any time via phone, text or email.
Other things to note
PRICING: Please note that rates will vary depending on the season and Holiday. The pricing listed on the front page of this listing reflects the current day's pricing. For more detailed pricing for the dates that you are interested in, please look at the calendar and scroll over the dates of interest. Each day has an individual price and you can see exactly how much each day is (plus the $185 cleaning fee and applicable taxes/Airbnb fees).
GARBAGE BINS are located at the end of San Luis blvd; please gather ALL trash and drop off in bins upon leaving property.
Treasure Island has on-site security that patrols the neighborhood for peace of mind.
We only rent to adults over 30 years old and families with a responsible and respectful attitude. No smoking, pets, fireworks or house parties. A rental contract will be emailed to booked guests to review and sign. Exceeding the maximum number of guests or breaking the house rules will result in a non-refundable eviction.
Several neighbors are full-time residents of Treasure Island and as a result it is extremely important to be quiet and respectful. 6 cars maximum under house and driveway, please.
Ocean Breeze Rules (these will be spelled out in the Contract, which you will receive after booking):
The big deals:
- Check-in is after 4 PM on first day, check-out is before 11 AM on last day.
Different check-in and check-out times can be arranged subject to availability.
- We rent to responsible adults, families, and adult groups. The house is not to be used for graduation, prom, wedding, or fraternity/sorority activities. - NO house parties will be permitted. Our neighbors have the right to quiet enjoyment and safety, as do you!
- Ocean Breeze is on a septic system. Maximum occupancy is twelve (12) people, and nothing but TP in the toilets!
- No pets, no smoking, no fires, no fireworks, no RV’s. Please leave the BBQ pit where it is.
- Pricing, booking, rents, and deposits are all handled via AirBnB according to the AirBnB user agreement. Please stay out of areas marked “Private”.
- The security deposit is $750, but AirBnB rules say that you aren’t charged it unless we make a claim for damage. There is a $185 cleaning fee.
- Be safe! Understand that swimming in the San Luis Pass area north of Ocean Breeze is VERY risky. The beach in front of the house is protected by rocky fill and is not a good swimming beach. The beach south of Ocean Breeze at the end of Jolly Roger is far safer and very pleasant, but even it will experience rip tides and cross-currents. Don’t leave children unsupervised.
When you arrive:
- Keys are in a secure lock box – you’ll receive the code prior to occupancy. - The “front door” is behind a mahogany storm door on the front deck.
- White towels will be in all bathrooms. These stay in the house – please bring your own beach towels.
- Clean linens will be folded at the foot of each bed. Please make the beds you intend to use.
- There are beach toys and boogie-boards in the storage container inside the ground floor shower enclosure – have fun with them!
When you leave:
- Used linens and towels can be removed from the beds you’ve slept in – please leave them atop the washer/dryer. Please fold and place comforter on bed.
- Please wash any dishes you used and replace them in the cupboards.
- Please replace the keys in the lock box, shut all windows, close and lock all doors and storm doors.
- Make sure you get everything out of the fridges and freezer! And don’t forget clothes, chargers, beach towels, and shoes.
- Please put the beach toys back in the storage box.
- Your trash can be deposited in the dumpsters at the west end of San Luis Boulevard, about two blocks away from Ocean Breeze.
- Cancellations are handled via AirBnB, except in situations of Severe Weather or Acts of God. We will refund prorated portions of rent when the National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in the “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning Area” including Treasure Island Subdivision. Otherwise, no refunds related to inclement weather, mosquitoes, poor fishing, poor beach or surf conditions, or appliance or air conditioner failures.