The flat is in a typical ancient charming "Haussmanien" building, in Central Paris
It's trendy, full of light, with balconies !
The area around is very lively, nice and "chic"...
You will find just outside the flat several groceries, supermarkets, shops, delicatessens, brasseries, cafés, restaurants.
The flat offers a good and easy access to touristic areas : 12 min walk to Arc de Triomphe / Champs Elysées ; 1 min from "Pereire" Metro ; 30 seconds from Taxi station + 3 Buses !
Large Double living-Room
Large Kitchen with Diner Table
Balconies all around the flat
Very luminous, 6th Floor
Old and charming marble fireplaces
wooden floor, moldings
5 bed-rooms (3 bed-rooms with double-beds + 1 bed-room with single bed + 1 bed-room with twin beds)
1 bath-room with a bathtub ; 2 bath-rooms with showers
2 water closets
Interaction with guests
i will be happy to guide you and tell you about the area
Other things to note
This newly renovated apartment offers comfort, bright and quiet, luxury and accessibility to the center of Paris, within walking distance to most shops, restaurants, bars, and popular spots of Paris.
This typically Parisian apartment (Haussmann style) will allow you to enjoy Paris.
The apartment is located in a well maintained building on a quiet and lively street.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Welcome in our rental !
Please read and follow the house rules below
• The check in is at 4pm ; the check out is at 11am
• This is a residential old building with thin walls, thank you for your respect towards our neighbors and your discretion throughout your stay. Please avoid staying or discussing in the common parts and if you need any help or information, please contact us and not the neighbors.
• The number of guests has to be as agreed, at all times. Parties and functions involving invitees are strictly prohibited and a full guarantee breaking clause.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment, the interior of the building, the courtyard and a full guarantee-breaking clause. However there is a balcony for the smokers.
• Please do not leave any personal belongings in the common parts (shoes, bags, luggage, umbrellas, baby-pram etc.).
• About your garbage, to dispose them, you can use the garbage bins with the GREEN lid in the courtyard (Second door in the main entrance of the building), after placing them inside firmly closed garbage bags. There is a special bin for bottles with WHITE lid and a hole on top.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Children are welcomed in our property ; please, notify us if there will be any children, which are under your responsibility.
• It is a condition of booking that your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance including coverage against trip cancellation and against personal injury. Please contact your travel agent or insurance broker. You are responsible for the safety of your personal belongings.
• If the property is not left in acceptable conditions or in case of any damage, the sum of EUR100 will be deducted from the security deposit and damages will be additionally invoiced.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
We wish you a great time during your stay in Paris!