Huge corner penthouse suite located in the picturesque area of Blueberry Hill, just minutes from the central Village. Located just outside the hustle and bustle of Whistler Village where you'll enjoy peace and quiet around the Whistler Golf Course
Additional Charges (US dollars):
- Late Check Out Fee: $100.00.
- A charge of $150.00 for keys with an additional charge of $100.00 for any ASSA keys lost, $30.00 for locks and $120.00 for the garage door opener will be levied if they are not returned to La Tour management, hereafter referred to as Management Agency) office (2131 Lake Placid Road) by 11:00 PM.
- Hypo-Allergenic Cleaning Fee $500.00 see addendum
-midweek cleaning fee of $75 additional if check in or out other than on a Sunday.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord (or as his agent, the Management Agency) has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date as noted on this agreement above.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being habitable by the next Tenants upon routine cleaning by Management Agency. Tenants shall pay for maintenance, repairs or replacement if Tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in the manner discussed in occupancy information provided by Management Agency to Tenant at check-in.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear. Note that skis are not permit in the unit. Lockers for skis are provided in the garage and a lock may be obtained from the Management Agency at check-in.
5. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises. Hypoallergenic fee will apply if this item is violated.
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall have no more than 6 (six) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises.
10. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises.
11. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss that the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests, if such coverage is desired.
12. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
13. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
14. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
17. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved.
18. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
19. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
20. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify Management Agency without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
21. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
22. Valuable items left behind by Tenant will be held for the Tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Tenant for return. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
23. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
24. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
25. Tenants agrees to read, accept, and abide by the terms and conditions presented in the check-in materials provided by the Management Agency at check-in.
Please fill out and sign 2 (two) copies of this Agreement, read the attached Addendum, and mail both signed copies to Landlord, or scan document and email to (EMAIL HIDDEN) with payment. One executed original will be returned to you.
2131 Lake Placid Road (Nita Lake Lodge)
Hours: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
A drop box is located at the front door of the Check-in office for those departing early.
Front Desk: Toll free (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or local (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ext.1 – Monday - Sunday 8:00am to 11.00pm during the winter months. Guest Services: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ext 1
Private Hot Tub:
If your unit has a private hot tub, it will be chemically re-balanced every Wednesday and Sunday by our Maintenance department between 10:00am and 12:00pm.
Parking is located in the underground parking garage. The height restriction is 6’11”. You may park in any stall not marked “Reserved”. The common area key will access this area. Please place your valid parking permit face up on the dash before leaving your vehicle or a parking ticket may be issued or your vehicle may be towed at your expense. (When exiting the building, please ensure doors are secure)
Pool & Hot Tub:
The pool and hot tub are located outside. Use the common area key to access this area. The hours of operation are 9:00am to 10:00pm. In consideration of the pool- side units, we ask that you adhere to these hours or Security will be called and if you are found in the pool/hot tub area after hours you will be fined.
Luggage carts are available in the underground parking.
Skis & Bikes:
Skis and bikes are not permitted inside the unit. Snowboards may be stored in the unit laid flat on the floor. There is a ski locker room located in the underground parking area.
One key provided with the unit number marked on it is for the door to your unit. The other that is marked with a “C” is for the common areas. Please take note of the charges that will apply should any of the keys be lost.
Garbage & Recycling:
Garbage and Recycling is your responsibility. The dumpster is located along the driveway on the left hand side as you exit the property, behind the brown doors. Recycling facilities are located in the underground parking garage, just past the ski lockers. We have also provided a small blue recycling bin in your unit, to separate your recycling from your garbage.
Internet & Telephone:
“Cable” internet connection is provided FREE in your unit. All phone calls, including local, long distance and international calls are free of charge and can be dialed directly.
Housekeeping & Maintenance:
If you have any Housekeeping or Maintenance requests during your stay, contact the front desk on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ext.1. Housekeeping and maintenance departments will not disturb you during your stay unless requested.
For noise disturbances onsite after 11:00pm please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). For noise disturbances off premise after 11:00pm please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). (Please note that if security is called because of noise from your unit you will be charged accordingly)
Pets & Smoking:
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed under any circumstances. You will be charged a hypoallergenic cleaning if you bring a pet into the unit. Due to allergies and respiratory problems of some of the owners and future guests, smoking is also prohibited A $500.00 Hypo-Allergenic Cleaning Fee will be applied to any occupant who is found to have violated the above.
At the lights at Highway 99 & Blueberry Dr. Go up the hill, the driveway is on the right-hand side
An invoice will be emailed to you within the next day securing your rental for the agreed rental period. Payment can be maid vial . Thank you again for renting our vacation unit in Whistler Canada.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews