Large, cosy, quiet room in charming, central apartment. Just of London's famous Brick Lane. Great Views!
Close to plenty of restaurants, cafes, markets and bars. Great transport links. 10 mins walk to Tower of London and financial district.
Large bedroom lovingly cared for. With the following:
- King size Double Bed w/ amazing new mattress. (seriously the mattress is like sleeping in heaven)
- Wardrobe w/hangers
- Touch Turn-on Bedside Lighting
- Full length mirror
- Lovely decor (well I think so anyway)
The room is in my amazing apartment. Very cosy and homely. Even though in central London, very quiet. It features the following:
- Relaxing living area
- De facto balcony w/table, chairs overlooking the City of London (Amazing view)
- Wireless internet
- TV (Lots of channels, Netflix and DVDs)
- Kitchen w/ oven, stove, fridge, freezer, all utensils.
- Washer (can dry clothes on radiators in winter, outside in summer)
- Central Heating
- Bathroom, bath, shower, heated towel rack
- Dinner table, max 6 people.
You will have a large double bedroom all to yourself. And use of all other areas, except for my room.
Interaction with guests
I stay at the property in the other room. I'm an early 30's Irish Girl. Great fun and very friendly. Full time professional, working during the days and with a busy social life. I will be more than happy to tell you all about London and to help in anyway I can.
Smoking is fine on the balcony.