Free High Speed Wifi!!
-A great place to stay for your exploration and shopping in Shinjuku Tokyo.
-You can easily access Shinjuku from the apartment.
-Location is 2 minutes walk from Takadanobaba st.
【House rule】#Task I would like you to#
A. After booking, please tell me your e-mail address. I will send the information of how to reach the apt, how to get the key and so on.
B. Let me know your check-in(3:00PM~) & out(~11:00AM) time in advance at least one day before your arrival. It doesn't need to be too exact.
C. Please inform me via e-mail or AirBNB when you check in.
1. Do not smoke, not only in my room but anywhere in the apartment building. (You can smoke in front of the building.)
2. Try not to make any noise such as speaking loudly, having a big party, or slamming a wall. Also be careful not to talk in the apartment hallway, especially at night.
3. Take off your shoes at the entrance of my room.
4. Make sure to keep the room as clean as possible. (If you leave it in a considerably bad condition, I may regard it as damage, and will charge you an extra fee of security deposit. Please be careful.)
5. If you have any question, feel free to ask me anytime, but do not ask any neighbors or building managers to avoid bothering them.
6. Use my Pocket WiFi only for light net surfing or viewing maps, not for heavy uses of downloading or streaming.
Sorry for asking to you many things, I will do my best to making your stay comfortable and refreshing, so Im really glad if you understand this.
This host has 47 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
For your nice trip
I do the best to keep my rooms clean and change the linen & towel for my guests.
Of course,when you come to my room,I will.
But if you are sensitive, picky and expecting a hotel quality for less.
It is difficult for me same as hotel quality.
the advantages of my room are as following
1. It's very close to the JR station.
2. a very spacious room with competitive price
3. insanely convenient location.
restaurants,bar,convenient stores and shopping center are just few
I hope you have great experience in Japan.
In the wake of the stay to my room I would like you to be love Japan.